[Life In The Raw] Weekend in SF, Part 2- Into the Steam

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

One of my favorite things about going to SF is the action that I get in the steamroom at the gym.

The guys aren't even shy about it, stroking, sucking, making out. It's always a good time.

The first morning I was there, I ended up hooking up with a very sexy middle eastern jock boy with a sweet ass, I ate his hole while he sucked off this hunky muscle bear, I got up and spread his tanned, furry, firm ass cheeks and slid into his hole raw, he was tight, and the muscle bear was really turned on watching me bareback this guy. I held onto his hips and drilled him, the musclebear and I came at the same time, filling his throat and cunt with semen.

Another session was me fucking this hot white guy, his hands were against the wall, and I kept nailing his open fuckhole, I didnt breed him, it got crowded and he left, i did end up breeding a hot muscle daddy.

Sucked a few loads out of guys, like I said, always a good time.6205496180732721325-3466459273475883742?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.