[2 Pigs] nyc xmas in middle america

AnonStory

1 horny New Yorker x middle America x 5 days = 1 really really horny New Yorker

5 days with family and counting. I haven't seen one cock anywhere. The closest I came to getting off was a cute Asian guy smiling at me when our eyes met at the mall this afternoon. In other words, I'm now carrying a 6-day load that I hope to donate to a willing ass back in New York as soon as I land. I even hit the gym 3 times while here, and still no luck.

Here are some snaphots from cock- and cum-less middle America:

A very fuckable ass in Walgreen's:

FuckableAss.jpg

No spitting! I couldn't agree more: only swallowing should be allowed!

NoSpitting.JPG

Yeah, I'll show you some stroke techniques!

Stroke.jpg

Spent shotgun shell in the parking lot at the local Target:

Shell.jpg

I went to the gym with my 17yo nephew one day. While we were working out and comparing routines, he said to me, "Hey Uncle Dan, do you ever use the sauna at your gym?" I nearly dropped the weights in my hand, "Um, yeah, sure, sometimes if I've had a really good workout..."

He said, "I really like it. Sometimes it feels so good to just sit and relax there." Oh kid, if you only knew!!

Here's the least-cruisy gym locker room in America:

lockerroom.jpg

And the least-cruisy showers in America:

showers.jpg

Man, does no one here want to suck cock?!

showers2.JPG

Self-portrait of a hungry ass in the locker room:

ass.jpg

I'll be spending most of the flight back home working on some posts I owe you, like breeding the bugchasing twink, the 2nd Atlanta gangbang, and flipfucking with a hot 20yo Dominican. Stay tuned!

5486372999613260578-8113263303961266508?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.