How to avoid shitting on a dick

sexyguy

Hey boys,

Since there's along of questions about this, thought I'd share some experience/advice. I used to have issues with occasionally being a "dirty bottom." Way I solved it? simple, alot of guys tell you that you should push out when taking a large cock or dildo. In the case of the dildo that's fine, but if you do that with a cock, there's a serious risk of shit. Trick is, you need to stretch out what they call your "second ring" which is the entry way into your colon. You'll have felt it if you've ever played with a dildo or big cock and felt you hit a wall. Basically you need to practice stretching that second ring enough to relax it open so that it lets objects, and cocks in without you pushing down to open it. That pushing down pressure from your diaphragm is what's making your body think it's time to take shit. Any experience bottom can take cock pretty effortlessly, I don't even need to lube or push hard for a cock to slip in. I'm not saying get loose, but if you're really pushing down hard to let a cock in, you haven't been stretch open enough up there. push out all you want when you're stretching your hole with a dildo, but when the real cock goes in, pushing should be kept to a minimum.

Anyways, bit of advice for the newbies, cheers.