[iBLASTinside] Top Viewed Pages, Top Referring Websites and Top Search Terms in June

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

[h=2]The Websites that Get You Here[/h][h=4]I find this stuff interesting and I thought I’d share it for those of you who gives a shit (and might like to check out other destinations). These are the sources of referrals from other websites that come to iBLASTinside.com. According to Google, about 46 percent of all my visitors come from other websites. Here’s the top 10 of those.[/h]number-1.pngMy Tumblr account at Barebacking.Tumblr.com*(this was also #1 in May).

number-2.pngTwitter referrals, everyone and anyone, since Twitter converts all URLs to the t.co domain (this was also #2 in May).

number-3.png

Tumblr.com in general, coming from users checking out my entries within the Tumblr Dashboard (also #3 in May).

number-4.pngBreedingZone.com,*the site from RawTop, which takes the RSS feed from iBLASTinside.com and repeats it within BreedingZone. BreedingZone.com maintains its #4 spot from May when *jumped up from #7 *in April.

number-5.pngMy other Tumblr account,*BarebackOne.Tumblr.com, earns the next spot, a jump of three spots from #8 in May.

number-6.pngConfessions of a Bareback Sauna Slut Blog from Josh Landale. Maintains its May spot after falling two spots in April.

number-7.pngMy “old” Blogspot website (for some reason, a lot of referrals still come through there)

number-8.png

TreasureIslandBlog.com*continues its descent down the list another three spots. In May, it was #5 and in April,*the blog from Treasure Island Media earned #3., where some of my entries are featured (check out which ones). In April, this was the number three referrer, so it’s down two places.

number-9.pngFacebook is the big referrer here. No specific profile. Just Facebook. But it’s up one spot since it earned the #10 spot last month last month.

number-10.pngGoogle-Plus drops one place to stay in the top 10.

[h=2]The Pages You Look at Most[/h][h=4]The top viewed pages for the month shows readers’ interest. In general, each visitor to iBLASTinside looks at an average of almost 3½ pages spending close to 5 minutes (long enough for a good jerkoff session). In June, these were the pages visitors looked at most often.[/h]number-1.pngiBLASTinside Bareback Theater*(New feature posted at the end of May)

number-2.pngBareback Movie Gallery*(New feature posted at the end of May)

number-3.pngHow to Meet and Get Fucked by Mark Bentson*(New feature posted at the end of May)

number-4.pngGuide to Gloryhole*Etiquette*(dropped three places from#1 in May)

number-5.pngBareback Reference Dictionary*(New entry in June)

number-6.pngGuide to Visiting a Gay Bathhouse*(dropped four places from #2 in May)

number-7.pngGuide to Poppers, Pleasure and*Persuasion*(fell four spots from #3 in May)

number-8.pngMarking My Territory for Tops and Jizzjoy for Bottoms*(up one from #9 in May)

number-9.pngGuide to the Sleazy Side of Atlanta*(from #4 spot in May, dropping five positions)

number-10.pngTop 10 Stealthing Tips*(New entry in June)

[h=2]The Terms You Google to Get Here[/h][h=4]Here are the top 10 search terms in June 2012 with the rankings from May 2012 in parenthesis. According to analytics, about one third of all of my website visitors find this site through searching.[/h]number-1.pngiblastinside (#1)

number-2.pngbareback blog (#4, up 2)

number-3.pngbareback tumblr (#8, up 5)

number-4.pngi blast inside (#7, up 3)

number-5.pnggloryhole tumblr (#2, down 3)

number-6.png

bareback blogs (#20, up 14)

number-7.pngMarc Dylan bareback (#12, up 5)

number-8.pngglory hole etiquette (#15, up 7)

number-9.pnggloryhole etiquette*(#16, up 7)

number-10.pngglory hole tumblr (#6, down 4)

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

My Mind Stops Wandering

I've made no secret of my desires, my proclivities, my shortcomings and even my sins, if you want to...

Breeding the Bi Boy Who Would Be Married

Help make Mark's Big Bareback Birthday Blast Bash a little better! Mark is looking for ideas and...

Taking Suggestions for My Next Bay Area Trip

If you read my Travel Diary from my last journey to the San Francisco Bay area (Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 ...

Anniversary of the Last Time I Touched a Vagina Coming Up Soon

Well, upcoming a momentous event. I will be halfway to 90. If I were to be an optimistic man*— and I...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.