[Sperm Pig] Reconnections

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Recently I posted a naughty “story” on a different website. Like all my stories, it was based in a factual event from my past, but slightly tweaked.

A few stories are heavily embellished for the audience enjoyment, and some almost a precise recounting of actual events.

This story was about 50/50 but the majority of the scenario was taken directly from my past.

Anyway, a few days after posting the story, I received a cryptic Facebook message from an ex of mine. The ex who just happened to be the subject of this story.

He asked if I may it may not write any “sex fiction” because he stumbled across a very hot story on a naughty website that was very familiar to him.

This opened up a dialog with him that opened both our eyes.

We discovered that after we broke up we both turned into major pigs— him even more than me! And we both probably had secret piggy desires when we were dating— they just weren’t expressed yet.

I always knew he had a bit of a raunchy, dirty sexual side from what we used to do together. But he rapidly descended into pigdom.

But he was built for that, moreso than I. He was always thin, handsome, with a good body and a big ol’ cock on him. And he was fully versatile.

And now that we know each other’s dirty little secrets, it’s become fun to reconnect on this level and share stories.

He’s still a pig (once a pig, always a pig) although he has settled down with a man now, and pigs out less often.

However, I hope I can meet up with him soon and have a breeding session— for old times sake.

Man I’d love to feel him cum in me after all these years— only this time with all the dirty talk and nastiness that we both know we get off on!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.