[Sperm Pig] Teen Breeding

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

This happened last Friday before I ha to go out of town. I was off that day, and before I hit the airport I thought I could use a good buttfuck.

I was on all my usual sites, and was also cruising CL ads for a quick fuck. That’s when I saw his ad.

He said he was a 19 yo Uni student who was horny to fuck but wanted something on the DL. Meh, what have I got to lose, I thought.

So I replied. With a pic of my ass attached.

He hit me up almost instantly. It seems we were both under a bit of a time constraint an he was really horny. He was also only like 2 miles away.

I asked him if he was bothered by me being old enough to be his dad. He told me that actually I was older than his dad, and he thought it would be hot.

I asked him what scene he wanted— did he want to just walk in and find me ass in the air, lubed and ready? He thought that sounded great, but he wanted me to suck him too.

He also was nervous about this and still in the closet, so he proposed that if I wore a blindfold it would be awesome.

Oh boy, this kid is gonna grow up to be trouble!! He’s already a pervy pig!!

I agreed and gave him my address.

10 minutes later he’s here an I hear my apartment door open and close. I then hear his sneakers walking into my bedroom.

I was lying on the bed, blindfolded as promised, stroking my cock.

I heard him kick off his shoes and drop his jeans and shirt on the floor. Then he walked up, got on the bed, and kneeled by my head.

I reached out and found him— his smooth body recoiled from my touch an he shuddered. I felt down his flat stomach to his bush, and then targeted my mouth to his cock.

The boy was hard like a steel rod and drooling precum. He gasped when I took him into my mouth.

He was probably a solid 6.5 inches, nice mushroom head, and curved. His cock arced upward and out from his body- and so hard all his dickskin was pulled tight.

I worked him slowly, savoring the taste of teen cock in my mouth. It had been years since I’d had a guy this young.

After probably 5 minutes of cocksucking I asked him, “So, you wanna fuck me?”

His voice kind of cracked a bit when he said, “Yeah!”

I rolled over and got onto all fours, an he got behind me. I have the poppers handy and I’m preparing for his cock when I hear, “Where are the condoms?”

“I don’t have any. Didn’t have time to stop at the store before I head out of town. Is that a problem?” I ask.

“Oh,” he says. “Um… Well… “

“Hey kid, I trust you. And you can always pull out before you cum if you want.”

There was like another minute of hesitation in his part, and then I heard him squirt lube on his cock. I hit the poppers and the next thing I know he’s shoving his cock into me.

I wish I could say it was a good fuck, but he was obviously inexperienced at the whole thing. And he was obviously crazy horny.

He just slammed away, humping like mad, slipping out of my hole, and then roughly jamming it back in- not quite being properly lined up with the hole.

In other words, he fucked like a teenager.

The good news is that my ass didn’t have to suffer his onslaught for long. After several minutes of the rabbit-fucking his breath starts to get shallow an I can tell he’s close.

“C’mon man! Fucking cum! Shoot that load, I know you wanna!” I urged.

“Oh god, oh God, I’m gonna….” he moans.

I threw my chest on the bed an reached back with both hands and grabbed the back of his smooth legs below his ass. No way I was letting this boy out of my hole til I got his teen sperm.

With a few “Ughnn, Ughnn” noises, he started cumming inside me. And cumming. And cumming!

Shit, I stopped counting at 15 throbs from his young dick— each one a volley of jizz into my ass.

“Oh my god…. Oh my god…” he kept saying over and over as I kept him firmly planted in me. Then I started the ass-milking.

I thought he was going to hit the ceiling!

Evidently his boycock was very sensitive after dropping his load, and every squeeze I gave it with my butthole made him shiver and gasp.

“Yeah, good boy.”. I told him. “That’s what both of us needed today.”

I eventually released my grip, and he pulled rather abruptly out of my ass. I felt some of his cum pull out too and start to run down my ball sack.

“Um… Can I rinse off?” he asked.

I directed him to the bathroom where there was a waiting washcloth. He cleaned and got dressed quickly. I think he was embarrassed. About what just happened and he needed to get out.

“Thanks kiddo,” I said. “Any time you want a repeat, just email me.”

He didn’t say anything— not that I expected him to. The next sound I heard was my door opening and closing.

My flight later was a good one. I actually pushed his load out into my hand, then jacked myself off in the airplane lavatory using his spunk as lube.

More...

With a few “Ughnn, Ughnn” noises, he started cumming inside me. And cumming. And cumming!

Shit, I stopped counting at 15 throbs from his young dick— each one a volley of jizz into my ass.

“Oh my god…. Oh my god…” he kept saying over and over as I kept him firmly planted in me. Then I started the ass-milking.

I thought he was going to hit the ceiling!

Evidently his boycock was very sensitive after dropping his load, and every squeeze I gave it with my butthole made him shiver and gasp.

“Yeah, good boy.”. I told him. “That’s what both of us needed today.”

[/url]

AMAZING!!! Made a whole glob of precum push out of my cock reading this!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.