[Smooth Butt] headed to the Adonis Cinema in downtown Philadelphia this afternoon...u

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

here is the ad i posted on Craigslist to advertise i am sucking cock this afternoon -

"it's hot outside and i'm horny as hell. looking to suck cock at the adonis cinema in downtown Philadelphia this afternoon. i have a warm, wet mouth and deep throat that's hungry for cock...looking to give some great head and take a few loads down my throat this afternoon in the basement at the adonis cinema on sansom st (between twenty and twenty firs streett). i'm five ten, one-eighty, br/br, seven inch cut, athletic, masc, with a smooth bubblebutt.

i'll be there between 1 and 4:30pm, and you can find me downstairs in the corner booth with the glory hole. looking to get on my knees and give some great head until you nutt down my sucking throat. i'll be wearing a black hat, green hooded sweatshirt and gym shorts that i may take off and strip down to my jockstrap. if you are hungry to fuck some ass...let me know and i'll bend over and give up my hungry hole for you to use. ONLY play safe though so you must wear a condom if you want to fuck me.

i should be there between 1 and 4:30pm.

i give great head! hope to suck you there...

pic1.jpeg

6735054797439398031-6056639523603468325?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Hot ad, I definitely go to Adonis every time I'm in Philly, always great fucking and sucking there, hoping to meet someone there that's into ws on one of my visits.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.