[Sperm Pig] All Fucked Out

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Okay— I think I’m sated.

After hot, big cummer on Friday an quick pump n dump buddy on Saturday night, I was feeling pretty good.

Then on Sunday I got a message from a guy that I’ve been chatting with for 9 months. He finally wanted to fuck.

Who was I to say no?

This guy is 60— but fit. And has an 8 inch cock on him. And he had been bragging about knowing how to use it.

He came over and demonstrated his skill set on my ass— for two solid hours.

I wish I could say it was incredible— but it wasn’t. We talked dirty and e plate the daddy role well. We shared hot fuck stories and talked abiut things that really got us going.

And Sure his cock felt awesome in me, and damn I he didn’t fuck the snot out of me. But it was really a bit… much.

Part of the problem was that he told me that “the boy” wasn’t “allowed” to do poppers. Unfortunately I’ve gotten quite attached to taking popper hits to feel good while getting my ass pummeled.

But yesterday was all old-skool fuckin’. Which was uncomfortable with his big cock.

The second part that wasn’t so good was that he was a bit— weird. Not creepy, per se, just sort of an odd duck.

Imagine someone who fucks you an then says something like, “I could really get used to this… I think I live you.”

It wasn’t that exactly, but that gives you the flavor.

He did manage to fuck me twice in those 2 hours. The first fuck lasted well over an hour before I BEGGED him to cum.

The second was shorter— I rode him and he fucked another one into me while jacking off my cock.

So, while it was overall a good sex weekend for me, I think I’m done for awhile.

At least a week or so.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.