[iBLASTinside] Here’s Ten AK47 Bullet-Shaped Cumsicles from 13 Different Loads

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

cum-glass-150x150.jpgI posted a little while back about this ice cube tray I found. It creates AK47 shaped ice cubes. I thought it would be perfect to create cumsicles.

A reader in the UK found it on Amazon and ordered it. He also collected 13 loads of cum and created all 10 devil’s dicks. Here’s his message:

I managed to get my hands on this one as iBLASTinside kindly suggested… and me being cumdump just love trying new ways to load more sperm up my cumdump hole. it took me few days to get guys unload 13 loads as it has full volume about 75ml. Today tried it and love it. perfectly insertable cum pieces.*

cum-bullets-1024x520.jpg

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

Travel Diary: Midflight Cross-Continental

I don't really enjoy cross-country flights, especially those that leave o'crack-of-dawn in the mor...

19-Year-Old Tight Pussy

Getting prime pussy is one of those things can amaze even me. I fuck amazing asses — and when I writ...

Good Top, Bad Top, Evil Top, Glad Top

Morality is a funny thing. I'm so used to being told that I'm bad, evil and going to hell by the rad...

Off to the Not-So-Wild-West Again

Well... California.... here I come again. And I hope to cum again and again. LOL. I'll be arriving o...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.