[SFVersCumBoy] An eight load feeding from a group of cocks

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

Today we hosted our third group bukkake/group suck scene.

Many of the guys were past favorites of mine from around town, and there were a few extra new faces.

Overall we had 10 guys!

One of my buddies was not feeling 100% for cumming, but he gets off on seeing me service and with his extra large cut cock...well, it did make it's way into the group and my mouth.

The action started right on time and for about 5 minutes we had a few strays coming in. Once everyone was there, it was a no holds barred group of cock and mouth.

I started the action on my knees, making it around to every cock as they came in. After that it was one cock after another.

There were times when I was servicing and could see two cock out of the corner of my eye being jacked and worked to the edge.

A buddy from the hotel suite recently was the first to cum. He does indeed cum buckets and today it was the perfect appetizer.

After he shot his load onto my face, lips and mouth...the rest started to flow.

There was blonde that likes me to gag on his thick cock, the neighbor that is so thick I want to ride it, and an awesome uncut buddy.

All were set to unload and give me their seed, and it was amazingly hot.

One of my favorites has a habit of hitting me right in the eye...he feels bad, but it is a risk I will take when his thick white load is shooting out and hitting me.

Another really thick load that caught me and had me oozing pre cum was my uncut buddy.

He and I have been trying for a few years to get me on my knees and on his cock. When I talked to him a couple of weeks ago and mentioned this party he wanted to attend.

His husband was there and said "yes!".

When you see the video, you can see why I almost came right there...first thick shot right at my face/head and the rest for me to feast on.

Well, enough of my background...watch the video and enjoy...and we are doing it again in a couple of weeks (for you locals that want to join in).

3474577974612100795-9023015784781844565?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.