[iBLASTinside] Video of Bullet-Shaped Cumsicles Sliding Up an Ass

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

cum-bullets-300x152.jpgI posted yesterday*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png about a reader who purchased the ice cube tray*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png took liquid and shaped it into AK47 bullets when frozen.

He’s posted an Xtube video showing him sliding a couple of the devil’s dick*opens-in-new-window-w.png bullets into his ass.

A couple of things…

1. It works perfectly. These fuckers are shaped for this.
  2. The only thing missing is a top to fuck and churn opens-in-new-window-w.png*the 13 loads mixed together to make the bullets into a cummy mess.

You gotta watch the video on Xtube*opens-in-new-window-w.png.

star_yellow.png*Special thanks to the cum dump who tried this out for me. You can follow him on Twitter twitter-tiny.png.*

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

Does Sperm Enhance Your Mood? Straight Surgeon Finds Cum Contains 'Mood Enhancer...

A top surgeon was forced to resign from the American College of Surgeons after a controversial Valen...

He'd Always Wanted My Load

When he asked to meet at the adult bookstore*— a place I'd already planned to visit that evening*— I...

Travel Diary: The Honest Hot Chest

He proved to be the only man who never lied to me. Coming from a link up on BBRT, I'd noticed him in...

Here's Ten AK47 Bullet-Shaped Cumsicles from 13 Different Loads

I posted a little while back about this ice cube tray I found. It creates AK47 shaped ice cubes. I t...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.