[Life In The Raw] Sunday at Flex

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Sunday, I decided to head over to Flex for a mid day fuck. I was excited to see that the parking lot was full. I went in and walked around, men were out by the pool sunbathing, it was a beautiful fucking day, I walked around, the usual fare, guys jerking, sucking. This hot roided out white guy comes up to me, grabs my crotch and asks if I like to eat ass.I gave an enthusiastic "fuck yeah" and we went to his room, he got on his bed, on all fours, and stuck his amazing ass in the air. I dove in, eating it, chewing his huge cheeks and tongue fucking his hole. Then I slid my raw dick into his hole, he was moaning and loving it, saying he loved that I didnt ask, that I just took what i wanted. I pounded him on his stomach, pulling out to eat his hole some more, then pounding his hole until I came deep inside of him.

I walked around, but came back and fucked another load into him, then I found a cute little latin boy, and fucked him while he blew his friend. The friend wanting to watch me pull out on his back, but the latin boy and I wanted someone else, and we got what we wanted, my load being shot deep in his furry little ass... I fucked him again in the showers, him against the wall, his perky butt draining another load out of my nuts. We kissed, and I went home.6205496180732721325-4355525293159646867?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.