[2 Pigs] the attraction of being bred

AnonStory

Matt and Dan here, wishing you Happy Holidays and lots of cum up your cunts! We both just read Smooth Butt Hungry Hole's recent post "Taking a big load bareback....a bottom's perspective on what's the attraction of being bred" and think everyone should check it out. Not only is it one of the most erotic descriptions for bottoms of what's so incredibly hot about taking cum up your ass, it's also just as sexy for tops to read.

Here's what he wrote:

"I thought i would share a bottom's perspective on why getting fucked bare is so damned addictive.

I love to get fucked in all posiitons...but especially to be on my back as he is about to unload, legs wrapped around the guys body pulling him into me, cheeks pulled apart and my hole being used/abused, ass raised up slightly so he can penetrate deeper inside. It feels amazing as his raw cockhead flares thick when he's about to cum, opens your hole wider as he slides in and out...making my hole clench harder to get a grip. Usually his precum flows more and he slides deeper inside, thrusting quicker, cock gets rock hard....and then releases a flood inside you.

I like to feel under him and grab his balls, rolling them around to ensure all that juice is ready to flow. As he starts to grunt and thrust deep...seeking to get his much needed nutt...using my pussy as his relief hole, his shaft starts to throb and pulsate, that's the time to use your ass muscles - if he hasn't fucked them out of use! and try to grasp his cock as it slips in and out of you, pulling on it....relaxing as he pushes deep into the warmth of my bowels...gripping at it and milking it as he slides out, pulling my guts out with his cock...getting ready to shoot his hot goo deep inside you - most guys give a good hard thrust as they start to cum, so be prepared to be lifted up, skewered on his hard throbbing cock as it explodes inside you... you will feel it swell inside as he shoots, as he grunts and signals his pleasure from the release of his creamy seed load as he expends his nuts into the warmth of your silky wet guts. hopefully he will keep shafting it deep into your asshole right through his load...giving it all to you in short bursts and thrusts - some just ram it deep inside and hold it still to explode it without moving - often they don't want to move their tender flared cockhead as it spits and spurts hot cum, but i like to give it a squeeze with my ass muscles just to see them jump and push it harder and deeper inside....and then cums the best part...feeling the connection of having been an obedient willing sperm recepticle for a horny top that REALLY NEEDED to fuck a hungry butt and get his nutt off. his cock either staying hard or deflating as it enjoys your swampy cunt...either way at some point he pulls out and his seed load leaks out of your stretched and abused hole...dripping and drooling his creamy sperm load down your asscrack to remind you that you just got fucked hard, deep, and thoroughly. one of the best parts is to then reach back and start fingering his load into your creamy cunt...pushing open the swollen asslips and getting two fingers in deep to finger-fuck that cummy hole as i stroke out my load all over my chest and stomach while he watches.

I also like it when the top leaves his cock inside my used, swampy hole afterwards, gently rocking it in and squeezing at his over-exerted cock, sucking all his juices out of him, milking the final remnant so his load into me, leaving it inside till he gets hard again and fuck me some more - or if he stays hard after cumming, i'll climb up on top of him and sit him back, with him inside me and me sitting in his lap with his cock splitting my smooth asscheeks open, riding his wet cum covered cock and clenching my stretched asshole until I shoot my load over his chest, and/or he deposits a second a load deep in my squirming, writhing butt...then lay back with him up me and rest....my well-fucked and enlarged hole taking a break till he's ready for more...

The feeling of being unloaded in is great, nothing like it - especially after a good long fuck session with a huge cock or cocks, where you walk funny afterwards, with a warm squishy up your ass, body aglow, muscles aching all over - inside and out and with a huge smile on your face! and that feeling of hot cum shoved deep inside your body, the seed load making your well-fucked cunt wet and loose in your ass for hours afterwards.

Best to leave that load in your hole as you make your way home...my squishy pussy dripping out cream down my legs, ass overfilled with cum, well-fucked hole buzzing all the way home......longing for another session and cock to dump it's load deep."

If that's not a mission statement for all of us, we don't know what is!! Hat's off to you, SBHH!5486372999613260578-148123315216542503?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.