then I pushed some more and it seemed to be thicker cum that came out

thruhull

Wow, another hot afternoon. I posted another anonymous sex ad on CL and got tons of responses again. Only a percentage ever comes through and this time I got hit up by a stocky Hawaiian guy. Probably in his late 20's. He wasn't that hung but it was hard and he had a hot hairy body. Sucked him for a while and then asked if he wanted to fuck me. He was pretty eager to do it so sat right down on his 5 inches for a few minutes and then he said he wanted me on my back... that is my favorite position so I flipped off him and put my legs up. He slammed into me and started pounding. It was so hot having this hot dark skinned big bellied young guy fucking me. He had been pretty quiet up to that point but as he was getting close to shooting he started getting vocal saying "you want my load" and stuff like that... I grabbed his ample ass and pulled him into me as he unloaded... phew it felt like he shot a lot. He rolled off me and pulled my head over to clean him off. Licked the cum off him and tasted my ass. That was hot and unexpected.

He got out of here pretty fast but seemed okay with the whole thing. Load 1

While he was fucking me I got hit up by a tall handsome 27 yo. I told him I would suck him and he could fuck me. Pretty soon he was over and I was totally turned on by him. Tall, lanky, rough looking. He was coming from work as a carpenter so was dusty and sweaty. He said he would shower but I wanted him salty. He got hard right away as he sucked me and he was good... I almost shot but pulled him off in time. Took him into the bedroom and started sucking away. I had told another guy to come over but didn't expect him. So in the middle of things the phone rang and it was him at the front door. The guy came up and was a huge tall stocky guy. Very hot and hairy. My type completely. I think the skinny young guy was a bit taken aback but he seemed interested too. The big guy only wanted to get blown so we both sucked him and I was the lucky one to get his load deep down my throat. Load 2. He got out of here fast and I got down to business on the young guy.

He was really close to cumming so I asked if he wanted to fuck me. He said sure and i sat right down on it without any offer of a condom. He kind of looked at me funny but I just started working my ass on his cock and he never said a word about safe.... He told me he wanted me to cum first so I flipped on my back and he started fucking me with a vengence. Did I mention he was pretty big - you know those tall skinny guys. They are often well hung. So I closed my eyes and imagined he was my ex's 21 y.o. son (another story I will tell if I get up the nerve) and I shot a big load on my chest. It was so cool because the minute he felt my squeezing his ass while I came... he shot in my hole... stopped and just squirted. He immediately pulled out and hopped off. Load 3. It was at that point that I realized this was probably his first time fucking a guy... he looked totally bewildered. It was adorable... He jumped in the shower and I sent him off. I HOPE I see him again but not sure.

So I enjoyed playing with my ass with two loads in me and then squatted in front of the mirror to see it get pushed out. You could almost tell that they were different loads.. The first out was kind of watery and a lot .. then I pushed some more and it seemed to be thicker cum that came out... Who knows... it it is so rare that I get two at once... Open to meet up with guys in the Baltimore and south area...

• Upvote 1