my golden jubilee orgy n the cum dripping down my leg

had a busy Golden Jubilee weekend. started saturday afternoon had a drive to my local cruising ground, which has certainly picked up well of late, with a more mixed age group. just one other car in the layby, an older guy, not usually my type but he flashed his cock, it was huge, ok i winked. he followed me up the path, behind bushes in this massive ditch where a lot of fun takes place now.

i sucked him off for a while, and then he said u need that ass fucking boy, to which i replied, yes but only take it raw, are u cum whore, do u get off on cum in your hole, to which i replied, i live for your seed, i live for as much seed as i can get. he ordered me to strip fully naked and just leaave my jocks on. and then he fucked me, fuck it was good. he shot his load, aand i looked up and a young lad in his early twenties was wanking. he came down and sucked him for a while, he then asked if i had a bag, i replied i dont carry em, i like it raw. he refused to fuck me raw unfortunately, but he said u do want my cum dont you. so he slid on a rubber (he had one) and then pounded me for a while, and he said he had cum, he emptied the contents onto my hole, by which time another lad, early 30s,, had turned up, the young lad looked at him and said why u sticking a condom on, ive seen u fuck raw before, he said cause u was doing him safe. i looked up and said do me raw, please do me raw.

to which, he ripped the condom off, and shoved the other lads cum firmly up my ass. the older guy at this point returned and there was five of us at it. the older guy had another go at my ass and shot anohter load, and then the 30s guy came back into me, and jesus he shot shitloads. the young one then sucked me off when the others dissapeared.

That was saturday afternoon. Yesterday went down and took a few more individual loads, came home, and a guy messaged me online and said he wants to come over and use me. another nice big cock, that one hurt, but unfortunately he couldnt fuck for very long before he came, but judging by how much cum was running down my leg, it must have been a huge load.

Today ive had six good loads inside me. my regular 23yr old fuck buddy texted me this morning, so i picked him up. two good loads from him (similar style to the previous posts ive done on him, very good top boy) and then i went to my allotment for a good long day digging. when i finished, i saw i had another text from the him, so i picked him up off my allotment, he climbed into bed whilst i had a quick bath to clean up, making sure i kept his earlier loads firmly planted inside me. i then sucked him a while dripping wet, and then he said u ready for more seed, and i got on to my knees for him to do me doggystyle, fuck it was good.

dropped him home, still horny, went back to the cruising ground, no group action this time but took two older guys loads, and then had a suck on a monster of a cock, he said he doesnt top, what a fucking waste i thought when u got a cock that huge. saw two young lads get it on together but thhey were happy alone, so left them to it, and drove round the other side of the cruising ground, where i got fucked by a guy walking his dog, he loved my tight bubble butt as he called it. dont know why but the more cum i get in my pussy the tighter my pussy becomes. he shot his load.

and that was it, still horny now, laid in bed hoping someone will send me a message and come round. now im full of cum, im quite happy to top a lad whose wanting my seed, good weekend been a complete bottom slut, defo could unload in some nice hole right now, ive not cum yet in days