[2 Pigs] nyc 22 things that turn me on

AnonStory

I've been having so much hot slutty sex this past week, I don't know how I'm going to have time to blog it all. And the more sex I have, the hornier I get. And then everything seems to turn me on. Here are 22 of them:

1.) Text from Matt: “Hi, hope ur having a great Friday ;) hoping to be a SLUT this wknd ;) u?”

2.) Text from Matt the next day: "2 loads today...two last night ;) "

3.) Text from Matt two days later: “Third load today = delivered ;) Xo”

4.) Message from Robbi: "damnnn....im soooo happy u seeded me....but my hole is craving more....i woke up feeling amazing with a thirsty hole...anytime u want .... cum dump :) ... "

5.) Text from a fan: “two loads in, one after the other and i was blindfolded for both, first was poz”

6.) Email from Life in the Raw about my trip to L.A. next month: "don't think you are coming here and leaving without taking a dose of my poz cum"

7.) Text from Javier: "Soo horny...U spoiled me last time may want that again" [Read: he wants to plow my ass again!]

8.) Email from a fan: "I just discovered your blog and I'm so fucking turned on beyond words. I'm working my way through it, post by post, and DAMN it's hot!"

9.) Text from Victor: “Who did u fuck today u whore? Or should I say ‘how many poz loads did u take in ur greedy cunt today?’”

11.) Text from another fan (hot neg twink) I've been emailing with: "Just checked my email and saw yours, ironic cause I have a load swimming in my ass. Just some random guy. Keep up the hot posts!"

12.) Photos on my cellphone from Thanksgiving weekend: my underwear stained with David's cum, and my cum-slicked fingers after I fingered my ass:

Photo-0022.jpg

Photo-0021.jpg

13.) Text from Marco the stunning Brazilian, telling him I'll be in L.A. soon: "Nice! Call me when u get here!" [i FUCKING CANNOT WAIT!!!]

14.) Text from a hot cocksucker I sometimes use: "I love sucking your big beautiful cock, chewing on your foreskin, licking those huge balls"

15.) Text from Matt, forwarding one from someone who bred him: "Thanks for letting me plow and plant my seed in you! When is our next planting day?"

16.) This spectacular ass I saw in an online profile:

hot-ass.jpg

17.) Email from a slutty friend: “i hired a poz hustler to seed me last week, and have been only hitting up poz guys on manhunt. Have taken raw cock from at least 2 poz guys, and a load from a 3rd poz guy who talked about 'bringing me over' b4 he shot. I'm having the hustler over again tonight, and have been in touch with several other poz tops......may as well. took 2 poz loads last night”

18.) Drunk text from Adam: “Meanwhile I need a load. Wanna load my drunk ass?”

19.) Text from a friend: "So I also hooked up with my room mate last night. Oops..." [Especially when I've met said room mate and that room mate has a smoking hot ass]

20.) A pic from Matt of a twink he fucked, this is the twink with his cum all over him:

Quinn.jpg

21.) Riding on the subway one day with this hot tourist sporting a huge hot bulge in his jeans:

hottie1.jpg

hottie2a.jpg

hottie3.jpg

22.) Texts from HottPigg and Adam when I sent them my twink-fuck videos: “omg I came to that” and “Just watched the vids. Couldn't turn sound up. But totally had to go to bathroom to jo.”

5486372999613260578-6171929981463902509?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.