[Life In The Raw] Helping a friend out

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I sent a text to BBRT member/twitter user "jizzjockey" he asked what was up, and I told him that I was horny and needed some help. In a few texts he was at my door, we kissed and went to my room, undressed and I dove into his perfect, furry bubble butt.

IMAG0156.jpg

This butt, right there. Nice isn't it. After rimming him, I lubed up with some SpunkLube, threw him a bottle of poppers, and slid my thick cock into his hole. He moaned as it went it, I pulled out and slammed it back into him. Reading his tweets, I gained a better understanding of what turns him on, so, I put him in a headlock as I drilled his ass. Pinning him down and pounding his ass deep, speeding up and slowing down, alternating my strokes, pulling all the way and in.

He was telling me that it felt great, and I can tell you from my end, pounding his firm bubbled ass felt amazing. He flipped over and jerked his PA'd cock as I choked him and fucked his hole. Then I flipped him over again and nailed him doggy-style, he began begging me for my cum, begging me to breed him, I nailed him harder, and fired off a much needed cumshot deep in his ass. I snapped the pic, and we got dressed. Really hoping someone uses that cum as lube today!!!6205496180732721325-8070663646071871993?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.