Midtown Spa, Last Night

Hit Midtown Spa last night looking for loads and to give a couple. It seemed kinda slow, but as I was laying on my bed, ass in the air,  a hot older (50's) Latin guy come in who immediately began to message my ass.

I turned around and told him to cum inside. He closed the door, dropped his towel and presented a beautiful thick uncut cock that was the same size as a redbull can.  His goatee felt amazing as he went to my town eating my ass, his tongue fucking loads of spit into my hole.  After several minutes he crawled onto my back, grabbed his poppers and asked if I wanted some.

I told him I've never tried them before and he said I should take a big hit b/c he was about to fuck my ass full of cum! I took a whiff and immediately felt like I was swimming. Without ever mentioning condoms, let alone asking me if I wanted him to use them, he slid his thick cock balls deep in my ass, pounding and long-dicking my tight ass.

While I definitely felt him, honestly his cock didn't hurt like I thought it would. It was amazing. He fucked me for a good 15 minutes, then he pulled out, positioned my ass on the edge of the bed and dove right back in.  He was VERY verbal and told me to take his big daddy dick and that he loved my tight white boy ass and he was gonna breed me deep. He just pounded me faster and faster and talking very dirty to me. I was in hog heaven. Still hitting the poppers he kept fucking me hard. All of a sudden he moaned and slid in all the way in and unloaded a HUGE load deep in my ass. He stayed in me for a couple minutes telling me he loved my ass and it was the best he'd had in a long time.

He pulled out, and grabbed his towel from the ground, and as I turned over, I asked his status he said, neg. He then turned, opened the door and that's when I saw the bio hazard tattoo on his back between his shoulder blades.

I was in LOVE! Not sure why he lied, but still think it was hot.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 7

• 11 months later...