[Smooth Butt] stories from the trip(s) to the Adonis...

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

he was in a booth downstairs. a handsome older gentlemen dress in a suit and tie. i hadn't seen him come in so he was a bit of a surprise find....standing along in a darkened booth with his cock out through his zipper. it was hard and fat and uncut and about 8 inches. i walked past and made sure to indicate my interest by staring at his cock....he was clearly signaling his desire for a blowjob and i was clearly signaling my interest in giving one. i stopped and turned and entered his booth. i reached out and pulled on his rock hard cock and peeled the foreskin back from the fat head as i pulled it back and forth. within seconds i was on my knees with the fat head of his cock in my mouth. i pulled his foreskin back over the head and started running my tongue under it and bathing his cockhead with my tongue as i sucked and chewed on his skin.6735054797439398031-870894635223182577?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.