partners in crime aimed at expanding limits

profwhtforhung

looking for bottoms and/or tops out there to help me take more advantage of opportunities that cum my way. lucky enough to run into a fairly wide range of opportunities. only regret is that i don't take more full advantage of every one (like a week ago getting blindfolded and used in a park at night).

anyone out there interested? nyc based here, if it matters.

You'd probably attract more responses if your profile was more detailed and your ambitions were more specific.

Do you want someone who will go with you to a bookstore and whore you out? Someone to egg you on at sex parties? Someone who will load your ass before going on bbrt and advertising your services?

thanks. those are great suggestions. i've already been in a fairly wide range of freaky situations, but anyone interested in helping me expand my sluttiness would be very welcome. i've been lucky at being quite picky--and am trying hard to be less so. but i have missed a couple of great options--one guy who was committed to getting four random loads in me a day, for example, another who was committed to keeping me loaded up personally and whoring me out. i will do my best to move forward with any suggestions i get. thanks again.

You need a pimp! Give him your driving license or something commital when you're really horny, with the binding agreement that you can only get it back when you've done whatever task he sets for you. Let yourself be owned until you're uninhibited enough to really go for what you want yourself regardless. Don't let yourself back out - make sure you're gonna do whatever you've agreed to, so you don't succumb to last minute doubts or whatever.

You need a pimp! Give him your driving license or something commital when you're really horny, with the binding agreement that you can only get it back when you've done whatever task he sets for you. Let yourself be owned until you're uninhibited enough to really go for what you want yourself regardless. Don't let yourself back out - make sure you're gonna do whatever you've agreed to, so you don't succumb to last minute doubts or whatever.

Now, this, is what I need.

Hey man, i think you need a partner in crime, someone who will be with you and naturalize these situations. I have a guy i call when i'm feeling slutty. He takes me to the West Side Club and Video stores, hotel rooms and lets me play out every nasty twisted fantasy i have. And he's so turned on by it! thats what makes it great. Your guy has to serve as a point man, someone who will help you be safe (meaning make sure you dont get killed while blind folded in a hotel room with your ass up ready to take an anon load). And he has to also LOVE watching a hungry cum taking bottom take loads but also push your limits.

I'm also based in NYC let me know if you ever want to go out and do something truly nasty. We can start at the video booths and work our way around town.

~Jack

• Like 2

• 8 years later...