[iBLASTinside] First Impressions of Key West… at Least in 2012

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

When I first visited Key West in the 1990s, it held a hedonistic mystery for me. Of course, my sexual world hadn’t yet expanded to the world I now know exists.

This small resort community with the*Caribbean*feel still retains some of that hedonism, but in a more mainstream way.

Let me explain.

I recall when clothing-optional happened to be all the rage among the Gay resorts in the area. Now, there’s less from which to choose. But the straights have adopted the same and even offer nightclubs/bars that are nudist. Such is one called the Garden of Eden where the patrons are naked. This swingers location encourages much activity among the guests with one exception*— no man-on-man action.

I’ll get into more details on what and where to go when you get to Key West when I have more time to write. I’m not spending my vacation missing all the fun.

However, I will point out some disappointment.

The locals here tend to be older*— which really isn’t that much of an issue*— except they use “boy” or “boi” in their online names. I’m sorry. You’re 52 years old. You’re no longer “hotkeywestboi.” You’re “keywestmanwithtoomuchtan.”

Grindr, Scruff and Jack’d lack anyone with follow-through. Grindr offers the least options, showing more men in Miami. Men? Wait, it’s Grindr. Children pretending to be 18. Grindr is going to get in so much trouble for not verifying age. And Jack’d, supposedly the best new thing ever, is jacked up for me. No one messages me there at all. Then there’s Scruff*— the only app with which I see any promise. But in the end, it just turns into a fucking photo trade.

And meeting men is as inconvenient as it is at home in Atlanta. If you’re not staying within a 3-minute walk, fuck you, I’m not coming over. I’m at Big Ruby’s, a central location just off Duval Street, practically in the middle of the main drag. But some fuckers think it’s just too fucking far if they have to walk 5 or 10 minutes*— the practical maximum in Old Town Key West is 15 and there’s rickshaw cabbies everywhere.

I don’t want to be too rude as people here can be extraordinarily nice and I do appreciate it greatly. I’ve had a blast on the Blu Q cruise and Bourbon Street Pub (and their dick dancers) have made my trip amazing. And my hosts here at Big Ruby’s get special thumbs up for a Gay resort that’s just too fabulous to forget.

But now I need the bottoms of Key West to host my cock and cum. And not make it difficult.

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

Dark Passenger, The Return: How Should I Feel?

Tonight I sit with a weird feeling creeping up my spine. I find myself reduced back to a boy, curled...

Travel Diary, Day #1: Where Are All the Cum-Loving Bottoms?

I've been saving up my cum. My4½-hour flight from the East Coast on a cramped plane sitting on heavy...

Travel Date Added: Off to Boston in Early March

I'll be headed to Boston in early March for any Yankees who want to sample my cock and cum. It's my ...

First Two Provocative University T-Shirt Designs Now Available

This idea of what I'm calling Provocative University T-Shirts has been bumping around my head for a ...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.