[2 Pigs] nyc some very hot new blogs naughtynorth and more

AnonStory

I've been reading a few bareback blogs that have just started up. I've already written about "Breeding Jock," but here are a few more definitely worth checking out . . .

There's "Pussyboi Cumdump," a 21yo self-proclaimed "jock gangbang pussyboi slut" ("Complete and total cocksucking cumdumpster bitch 4 cocks and loads. Into being used, whored out, gangbangs, skull fucked. I am a complete and TOTAL pussyboi. LOVE cock and cum. Will do anything for it. Total sub bottom cocksucking cumslut here. Addicted to cum") in Oregon. His posts thus far are so fucking hot. The wildest thing is that he seems to be posting his photo in the blog and on CL postings.

boipussy.JPG

If that's him, he's one of the hottest fuckers I've ever seen. I'd love to hear how he got to be such a hot little cumslut!

Here's a sample from his blog: "If guys didn't want to blow in my pussy, I just had them shoot in a glass bowl (nothing goes to waste by a cum-addict). I think only like 5 loads ended up in there, the rest directly deep in my boipussy. Honestly not sure of total number, but my educated guess is 12. Was a small group, but they all got along and really got into it, were very verbal, encouraging each other (which just gets me wet thinking about), and totally punished my hole. Then I licked the glass bowl clean before going to bed as my dessert before bed."

There's also "Escapades of a twink rentb-y," a 21yo college student in Florida who has been a rentb-y for the past four years. I'll bet he's got a ton of hot tales to tell. Just a taste from his first post about being fucked by a married client: "Meanwhile he has his hand over my face and his wedding ring finger in my mouth. After a couple of minutes he's telling me he's gonna shoot his daddy seed in me and I feel his cock pulsate." Very hot!

Then there's the other rentb-y blog: "Stud for Rent," which is also very hot. Not much bareback, but he loves to swallow loads, and he's a great writer from what I've seen so far and seems like a really nice guy. I loved his Q&A stuff ("Ask Evan"). He definitely knows his audience: "I intentionally don't talk a lot about condoms in my posts because I don't think it is something people want to read about."

And for you bugshare fans, this one's for you: "Adventures of Rubbermutt," a 33yo cumwhore in Pennsylvania. How's this for a statement of purpose: "Tie me up, fuck the shit out of me and pump your TOXIC cum in my ass. Breed me til there's no end or until I convert." In his first post, he writes, "So for all of you CHASERS & GIFTERS out there in POZ land who really want to know, I will post my conquests here for all to see including how many loads in one night, how many were POZ or NEG and how many UNSURE. Hopefully I can give you a hot story or two along the way. Til my next post, Happy pozzing or stealthing...whichever you do best..."

Rubbermutt has a cool new logo I've never seen before:

pride.jpg

Another one of my current favorites is "U Got Served," a hot 22yo "muscle jock stud" grad student in Florida with a bf. Sex in the relationship just isn't cutting it, so he's on the hunt for sex ("I cruise to find another empty hole to fill. Another cock to fill my tight hole.")

He loves it raw. Here's a snippet from one of his recent posts, about fucking a 20yo twink with a girlfriend: "I brought the issue of not having any condoms up and he responded, 'as long as you are clean, that's fine.' That's all i needed to hear. Thinking about this southern twink wanting to take my cock raw gave me an instant boner." Man, gave me an instant boner, too!

And last, but certainly not least, is one of the HOTTEST new blogs I've seen in ages: "NAUGHTYnorth" -- you guys have to check this one out. It's written by a guy (Brandon North) who just loves to show off. Start with this post, seemingly just a jerk-off video, but holy crap check out how much cum spurts out! I've chatted with him, and all I could say was "damn, I wish I was getting that load up my ass!" In this video, he plays with a butt-plug. Very hot stuff.

It's a lot of work to keep up a blog, but these are all so hot that I definitely hope they keep it up. I remember Matt and I worked on ours for about a year, accumulating a lot of posts, before we went "live." Really looking forward to reading more from these guys!

And speaking of blogs, have you been following "Bend Me Over"? This is a neg guy who has really been pushing his limits lately, taking several poz or questionable loads ("I felt his dick harden and swell, he started moaning and holding me real tight, then he pushed into me hard. He said he had come inside me. . ."). Definitely worth checking out!

p.s. if I've left anyone off, please let me know!

5486372999613260578-5337653927681331715?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.