Sucked off in the bar bathroom

Throattopman

Last Saturday I was at my local leather bar -- it was definitely feeling more cruisey than usual. This guy -- seemed like a tourist -- was standing next to me giving me the eye. He was pretty beefy and wearing a too-small shirt that showed off some huge nipples. Not my thing, but I reached over and rubbed them. He took a deep breath, so I pinched them and he reached out to do the same. I guided his hand to my cock instead. He felt it through my pants for a minute while I played with his chest.

After a minute he said, "Let's go in the bathroom."

We got in a stall, I unzipped and put my cock in his hand while I manhandled his chest. He groaned and finally said, "What do you want?"

"I want you to fucking swallow my load."

He was down on his knees in s second, hitting a bottle of poppers and deepthroating my cock like an expert. After a minute I said "Hit those poppers again." He did and I started fucking his throat while really giving him some pain on his nipples. The harder I twisted them the deeper he tried to swallow my cock.

After a couple of minutes I pulled out my own poppers, stuck them in his face and told him to take several hits, which he did until he was really unsteady. Then I grabbed the back of his head and pounded his throat as hard I could. When I shot I held him down on it. No swallowing necessary. Straight down the gut. Nothing feels as good as getting a bottom guy poppered up and fucking his throat without mercy.

As soon as I shot he got up, really unsteadily, and got out of the stall before I could zip up. Even better. Hope he got a few more loads in that bathroom that night.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

"After a couple of minutes I pulled out my own poppers, stuck them in his face and told him to take several hits, which he did until he was really unsteady. Then I grabbed the back of his head and pounded his throat as hard I could. When I shot I held him down on it. No swallowing necessary. Straight down the gut. Nothing feels as good as getting a bottom guy poppered up and fucking his throat without mercy."

That is the very best - and I find it hard to locate men who know how to take a cocksucker's throat that way. I'm on Long Island in NY if anyone out there can do this. I'm willing to be on my knees and blindfolded for it.

• Upvote 1