[Life In The Raw] A Visit to Midtowne Spa

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I went to midtowne spa last night, the crowd wasn't as hot and playful as it has been in the past.

Maybe its just me, but I find the presence of guys who just want to watch and giggle to be very annoying. After walking around, I saw this hot guy on his stomach, his furry round ass in the air. I walked in and he turned and smiled at me, he handed me his jar of Slam Dunk and said he likes getting fucked and fisted.

I coated my hand in the Slam Dunk and with no effort at all, my hand was up his ass. I worked felt to heat of his open and hungry ass, and began punch fucking his hole, then I pulled my hand out, and slid my dick into his loosened fisted hole.

I fucked him for a while, then he said he needed a break.

I walked around some more, and a latin guy came up to me, we went to one of the booths, and i slid into his bubble butt. He grabbed the handles on the wall as I nailed his ass, I grabbed his butt and pounded into him, drilling faster and deeper, he was moaning loudly, and backing his ass up onto my dick, I fucked harder until my nuts began to boil, and i emptied a huge load of cum in his ass. I kissed him, put my jockstrap back on, and left, happy with finally busting that load, and getting someone who was actually there to fuck.6205496180732721325-9023436736328679848?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.