[Bend Me Over] Missing me

Feeder

To see Bend Me Over's original blog post click here

It's been a few weeks now since I had my last session with Jamie and then left town.

I sent him an email over the weekend complaining I wasn't getting any action up here, told him to send me an email about who he is rooting now he hasn't got me to play around with. I got an email back:

nothing much to report apart from the odd bit of casual encounters, to be quite honest im not even remotely interested in reporting back the usual boring stuff. i want the nasty five times over in your face rosebud cumpig loving hours on end hot sweaty dripping long sessions.... i want the lie on your back with the crisco next to you kind of excitement.... i wanna fuck someone knowing my fist is gonna be in their hole after i blow kind of fun....sadly none of that.. just the usual normal stuff....

DAMN YOU FOR SHOWING ME THE NASTY!!!! IM OVER NORMAL SEX I WANT THE NASTY!!!! I WANNA TIE SOMEONE UP AND FIST THEM TIL THEY BLOW IN MY MOUTH I WANT THE NASTY!!!!

i walk and drive past your street all the time so i think of you often... ill be driving then a greasy fist will suddenly appear in front of me and ill be like oh thats my mate hahaha or a nice rosebud and ill be like oh thats my mate hahahaha

Yeah well I couldn't have put it half as well.

2760206196286142029-955780850788049806?l=completelybent.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.