[Sperm Pig] Three loads in under two hours

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

It had been about 3 weeks since my last cumload (what with my hectic schedule and travel and all) so when I found myself with a free Monday night, I pounced on the opportunity.

Ended up with three cumloads in my ass from three different men. All in under 2 hours.

As soon as I got home, I jumped online. I have a buddy who lives nearby and who tends to be on the prowl on Monday’s and Tuesday’s. So I looked for him.

Sure enough he was on. And horny. And wanting my ass.

This is the guy who is in a relationship where they only play together and always safe.

That is until my buddy comes over while his partner is still at work, fucks me raw, and dumps his load in my guts.

He’s packing a good 7” cock and he has a bangin’ body. Totally ripped. And he gets off on poppering up and raw dogging me.

The sex is quick, but satisfying as his cock is rock hard and he really works all angles of my butt with it before launching his sperm.

We started at 6pm- were done by 6:15.

Guy #2 I was actually chatting with simultaneously with my buddy. He also lives nearby but wanted to host. That was cool, he was within a short bike ride.

He was also excited by the prospect of fucking my prelubed, cumsloppy ass.

This guy is younger than me by about 10 years, handsome, with an uncut cock. We’ve been trying to hook up for ages but our timing never worked— until yesterday.

I showed up at 6:30 and we immediately start making out. I reach down and…

Holy fuck.

This guy is on BBRT and since I don’t have a pay membership, I only get thumbnail pics. And boy those pics don’t do him justice!

What my hand found in his gym shorts was easily 8 inches, and as thick as my wrist. And the foreskin was long and totally pooled over his tip.

Once i got over my initial shock, I was in heaven.

I dropped and started sucking him for all I was worth. I could only get like 2/3 of him in my mouth before gagging. But I was more focused on the tip.

I LOVE sucking uncut dick! Playing with the foreskin with my tongue, fingers, lips, etc is the biggest turnon for me.

But soon we were naked and on his bed and it was time. We lubed up well, I hit the poppers and I squatted on him.

I still saw stars. And broke out into a sweat.

That fucker HURT going in. But I got it buried. And once I relaxed a bit, we started fucking.

Riding a cock is my favorite position— I can maneuver so it always hits me just right and riding makes my cock hard as steel. And man did his cock hit the right places.

I nearly came from just riding him.

But I held off because I wanted him to shoot. What finally did it was me sort of hovering above his groin an allowing him to thrust into me as he wanted.

He told me he was getting close and i told him to add his spunk to the load he was churning in my guts already. This did it and that big fucking meat got superhard then started pulsing inside me.

Load number 2 was launched and it was just slightly after 7.

I rode home with a sore, wet hole and checked my messages online. Sure enough, a third guy wanted to cum breed me.

It was this black guy who’s fucked me a couple times before. I told him to hurry on over and that I wanted a walk-in pump n dump.

He was over by 7:30 and in my ass by 7:35.

He knew I had two other loads in me so he was tonguing my hole and trying to felch the loads as best he could. This seemed to get him all worked up.

Like I said, he was pumping his 7.5” black cock into me by 7:35. Since he wasn’t as thick as the 2nd guy, the fucking was easy. Plus I was well-lubed.

When I reached back to feel his cock sliding in and out, cum was pouring out of my ass and down my taint and balls.

He didn’t last long and popped his nut inside me, adding his juice to the mix. And damn he’s a big cummer!

He was out the door by 7:45.

And I was a sated, cream filled whore who was ready for dinner and some tv.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.