[2 Pigs] nyc more brotherly love philadelphia part four slutty bookstore

AnonStory

In Parts Two and Three I told you about my Saturday night at the local bath house.

On Sunday I wanted to check out one of the adult bookstores, though I guess the place I went to would be more properly called a sexclub since I don’t think I saw any books there. A place called Adonis. I thought it would be good to check out on Sunday night, figuring all the people who hadn’t gotten off over the weekend and just need some quick relief might head over.

But at the same time I’d been getting all these hot texts from the med student from Part One. He really wanted to meet up again. I didn’t want to pass up the chance to have that ass again, so I said I could meet him at 11:00, figuring I’d have time to have some fun at Adonis first, maybe take some loads.

Matt said he wanted a picture of the guy in his scrubs, so I asked if he could wear them, but he had some excuse that he didn’t have any, but that he’d wear his jockstrap instead.

I got to Adonis at about 8:30. There were some rooms upstairs with various videos showing, and then a big dark space in the basement. Of course that’s where I went first. Didn’t see too much going on, just a few guys lurking in the shadows.

In one booth an older guy was fucking what looked to be a hot guy. I stood and watched, jerking off, until the older guy motioned me over to try his ass. I fucked the guy for a while, then headed off to see what else I could find.

I ended up in the darkest part of the basement in a small group. Making out with a lean white bearded stud who sucked my cock, I sucked his, but he didn’t fuck me. There were a couple of other guys involved, one of whom was a champion cocksucker and who also impaled himself on my cock (raw, of course). But I really wanted to get fucked and take some cum, and these guys seemed to be more interested in my cock than my ass, so I went back upstairs to look around.

In one of the rooms I spotted a cute young black guy sitting on a bench stroking his cock. I went over and started sucking it. I sucked him for a while, then I had to take a break so I sat down on the bench next to him. He leaned over and gave my cock a few licks. I asked him if he kissed, and he said no. Then I asked what else did he like to do, and he said that he liked to fuck, which was just I wanted to hear.

Then he says that he really is trying to make a little bit of money . . . Ahhh, I get it.. But he was cute, so I was like what the heck, and asked how much. He said twenty bucks, and I thought hell, why not, so we went to the bathroom (very big and spacious) and locked the door. He cautioned me that he couldn’t guarantee he’d cum, said it took him a long time. I said fine, whatever. I dropped my pants, opened up a small pack of lube, bent over against the wall, and he fucked me. It felt really hot and sleazy, especially since it was raw. He didn’t even ask, just slid in.

After he’d worked me over, he pulled out and asked if I wanted to fuck him. Definitely! But that would be extra he said, and I was like OK man. So he dropped his pants and took up the same position, bent up against the wall. That was a very hot sight, and he took my whole cock without any trouble. His ass felt amazing and I really wanted to cum inside. I was so close, too!

BUT . . . I’d already made a date with the med student! And I wasn’t sure I’d be able to cum twice, so I sadly told the kid that I had to leave. (He said he was 24, by the way, and when I asked him how long he’d been barebacking he just laughed. I also asked him if he was really straight, but he said no.) But before I left, he let me take some photos of his hot ass and me fucking it.

Photo-0051.jpg

Photo-0052.jpg

(that's my raw cock going up his ass)

Photo-0053.jpg

Our cocks

Photo-0054.jpg

On my way back to the hotel, I was getting texts from the med student. “U gonna fuck me good?” and that he wanted it “long and hard,” and “I wanna be fucked for a while.”

I asked him if he wanted my cum, and he texted back, “Fuck yea…maybe a few times!”

I wrote, “Nice, I want to knock up that doctor ass!”

His response: “Heheehe…sweet..”

And then, “I want u to fuck me with my jock on.” Sounded hot to me!

And that’s just what happened. He came in, we got undressed, made out, and then I pounded him. He wanted to be fucked as hard and as deep as I could. So I really did pound his ass, ramming him as hard as I could. And he just wanted more. I did him on his stomach, and then on his back. But that’s hard work, slamming like that. I’d pound, take a break, then pound some more.

I had him on his back, and he was jerking his cock, and he said he was close to cumming, so I told him to go ahead and cum. He shot a big load all over his tight abs.

I pulled out and laid down next to him, and told him to finger the cum into my ass. That really turned him on, and he did it, then pushing it in deep. At one point he had a few fingers up my ass, pushing the cum around inside. That was really hot.

We took a bit of a break, and he started telling me different stories of getting fucked raw, and there were a lot of them. Foursomes, bath houses, stuff like that. Said his first bareback was with his boyfriend when he was 18, which didn’t told jibe with what he told me the first night. That was when I started to wonder if he really was a med student. He seemed a bit tweaked, to be honest. But why spoil the fantasy, right?

Anyway, after a while we started up again, and I had him on his stomach again, and it was so hot I felt it was time to cum.

This time as I got close I asked him he wanted my cum, and then I told him to beg me for it. He moaned, “Please give me your cum!” – so I did.

After I slipped out, I got really sleepy, and started dozing off as he was talking. And he was just going. Blah blah blah blah blah about who knows what the hell about. I was only dimly aware of it, struggling to at least mumble an “oh?” and “uh-huh” every now and then. Finally he noticed that I was falling asleep, so he got up to get dressed, and I sent him on his way.

Before he left I got a shot of his hot ass in this jockstrap. Nice, right?

CIMG1735.JPG

I texted Matt, “Med student just left with my load up his ass, and his load up mine.”

Then I crashed. I left town the next morning. Not a bad town, Philly!

5486372999613260578-1733270192510383803?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.