[Life In The Raw] backyard fuck

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I was taking a walk yesterday around the neighborhood. This muscle bear spotted me and grinned at me. I smiled back, he walked into his driveway, where he pulled out his dick and began to stroke his cock, I followed him, into the backyard. We went behind his garage, he stripped down and began sucking my cock, then he stood up, turned around, and took my raw dick up his beefy ass.

I grabbed onto him and pounded his hole, kissing him from behind as I worked him deep. he was jerking off and he came onto his hand, he asked me to pull out, the put the cum on my dick and told me to fuck his own load into his ass.

I drilled him harder, now having the perfect lube to fuck his hole, then I busted my load in his hole, and left him and his used cummy butt in the backyard.6205496180732721325-1231895356064309911?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.