[iBLASTinside] Loading Zone: My First Stealth

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Welcome to iBLASTinside’s Bareback Loading Zone, the place where readers and fans of iBLASTinside.com send and post their own tales and adventures. These are all true and told to Mark who occasionally massages the writing a little if needed.

Today’s submission comes from a 22-year-old, 5-foot-6-inch bottom. He’s naturally smooth and twinkish but prefers men in their thirties to fuck him (as you’ll read). He’s one of those party boys you’ll see out at the dance clubs with a wild, animated face, a faux-hawk and almost unattainable perfection that seems incredible. His tan body and perfect, perky nips just makes you more hungry. That’s enough about him. On to his adventure.

the-bareback-loading-zone.png

Hi Mark,

I just thought I’d let you know I stealthed opens-in-new-window-w.png*my first top! And I did it*successfully, thanks to you.

I prepared the condoms like you suggested, using your trick of*moving the condoms*from a very cold*to a very hot place and back a few times opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png.

This guy was 38 years old, bisexual and married. He wanted sex safe from the beginning but he was so hot, I just had to try! I knew this was the time to experiment with stealthing!

I sucked him hard, really working his cock over with my mouth. He really seemed to enjoy it. I hoped he would forget about the condom, especially when I presented him my smooth all. But he didn’t. He asked about the condoms.

I got one of the ones I’d been preparing. I put it on him tightly, with no room at the tip. *I didn’t use hardly any lube. Then I laid down on my back and positioned his rock hard cock at my hole.

He took the bait and went in.

From my position on my back, I could watch him. Of course I could feel the cock and condom. And I knew the moment the condom popped. I noticed he paused for a moment, giving me a strange look. I figured he too had felt the condom break, but before he could say anything, I urged him not to stop since it felt so awesome and that he was about the best fuck I’ve ever had.

That must have done it, since he started fucking rather roughly again after that… or maybe it was his excitement of knowing he was probably going to fill me up.

He really fucked me hard and within a few moments told me he was going to cum. I urged him on and he shot the entire load in my ass. And I ended up shooting all over my chest and face, I was so hot knowing he was pushing the load into me. I was so, hot by the fact I’d convinced him to keep fucking me.

After he came he pulled out and told me the condom must have broken, as it came out in pieces. He seemed a little worried.*I faked surprise and told him it’ll be okay. I assured him not to worry, that I’ve never done anything like this before, so it’ll be fine. Of course, that was a lie*— at least the not doing it part.

That’s it! Thanks Mark for all you do!

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

One of the Hottest Fucks Ever

I kept his picture. That's how hot he was.I never keep pictures of the men I fuck. And I have fu...

Friday Fuck: My Birthday Weekend Begins Smelly and Half-Hard

Help make Mark's birthday a little better while he's out of work with a donation. Learn more abo...

Travel Diary: Be My Cum Dump for a Week While in Las Vegas

I am seeking a cum dump for a full week.I will be in Las Vegas for a week and, like everyone els...

Behind Dead Eyes (Part One)

The throb of the satellite radio caused the lights to move to beat. I topped the stairs and could se...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.