[iBLASTinside] Ideas for Swinging Richards… or Another Gay Male Stripper or Go-Go Boy

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

I just earned Medallion status on Delta airlines. It’s one of those mile-markers I’ve been looking forward to achieving. I get on the plane earlier, I get upgrades, more miles, preferred seats and other perks. I’ve been Gold and Platinum level at certain hotels. I also love it when I book events places and I earn special treatment for that.

It’s great being recognized.

One town that does this well is Las Vegas, which provides VIP service at many clubs and hotels for the high rollers —*also known as “whales.” These are people with money who arrive with the intention of spending money and expect to be treated with a little extra*finesse.

I wish that Swinging Richards opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png*would consider doing the same. In fact, I have a few ideas to make Swinging Richards a much more upscale experience.

[h=1]The True VIP Experience at Swinging Richards[/h][h=2]VIP Concierge[/h]In the front corner of the bar, there’s a “dead” space where a large screen TV sits. A small reception desk should be put here. All VIP members should check in here. Additionally, celebrations and other special requests can register here. A velvet rope seating area in the middle section could be set up for VIP members, their guests and those who choose to pay the one-time VIP admission for the night.

The VIP Concierge can also make arrangements for any dancer requests, a private dance or lap dance. As part of the service, anyone can come up and see who’s registered to work that evening and arrange for lap dances without the*harassment*or*embarrassment*of trying to find the dancer in the crowd, catching his eye and motioning him over.

Providing the Concierge with your credit card, you almost never need to pull any money out. Ask for cash*— a stack of ones, twos, fives, tens or twenties*— and the Concierge can provide for you to tip for the evening. Or can hand you chips which work just like cash. It’s charged to your account at the end of the evening when you check out.

[h=2]VIP Main Room Seating[/h]main-stage-swinging-richards-300x196.jpgPart of the joy of sitting in the main room is watching the show with three to six dancers on the stage. While sometimes tables are reserved, the middle section needs a velvet rope area for VIP customers for the evening. Inside this area, there’s upgraded seating and tables, upgraded from the uncomfortable straight-back chairs. Bottle service along with top-shelf call along with a special server at your beck-and-call at all times (I recommend Jonathan, he does a particularly good job; but someone who can be shirtless would be nice).

In this section, getting up to use the bathroom or visiting the VIP room won’t cause one to lose one’s seat. Your space is always yours for the evening unless you inform the VIP Concierge that you’re leaving for the evening.

[h=2]Lap Dance Lounges[/h]Added in both the main floor and in the back VIP area would be new Lap Dance Lounges. These are arranged at the VIP Concierge (or at the entrance of the VIP area) and cost a little extra. Unlike normal lap dances, the patron pays for more songs, the lounges includes a slightly opaque shower curtain to obscure the dance experience and it lasts for five minutes. For only $50, it’s not quite heading into a private dance (where you break the bank starting at $140 for 15 minutes) but it’s a little more than $20 or $10 for a song.

[h=2]Private Dance Experiences[/h]The pricing process is just so confusing to newbies at Swinging Richards that a flat fee structure must be instituted. Like the Lap Dance Lounges and the Concierge Services, fees for the services provided will be charged to the dancers, but the dancers have to feel they’re fairly treated.

First, the private dance rooms should be gutted and reconfigured to accommodate only one dancer and one patron. This would allow for more rooms for private dance rooms as well as the Lap Dance Lounges.

Standard 15 minutes: $150 (Dancer $90, House $40, Concierge Fee $20)

VIP 15 Silver Experience: $200 includes top-shelf drink for patron and dancer, t-shirt or calendar, free pass for next visit to Swinging Richards (additional Concierge Fee $20)

vip-room-swinging-richards-150x150.jpgStandard 30 minutes: $275 (Dancer $190, House $60, Concierge Fee $25)

VIP 30 Gold Experience: $350 includes VIP 15 bonuses plus one Lap Dance Lounge pass with any dancer (additional Concierge Fee $25)

Standard 60 minutes: $500 (Dancer $375, House $75, Concierge Fee $50)

VIP 60 Platinum Experience: $650 includes bottle service or four top-shelf drinks, t-shirt and calendar, two free passes for next visits to Swinging Richards, two Lap Dance Lounge passes (additional Concierge Fee $50)

VIP Diamond Experience at Swinging Richards: Starting at $1,500 (Starting at Dancer $750, House $400, Concierge Fee $500)

Reserved front-row table in main room; Your private, selected dancer host with you all night; Reserved private dance room for you at your selected time; Full top-shelf and bottle service throughout the night; Included Lap Dance Lounges; Optional*limousine*service throughout the Atlanta or Fort Lauderdale/Miami metro area (optional for your selected dancer to accompany you to your door); Optional reserved dinner planned prior to your night with Swinging Richards (and your dancer may also accompany you to this dinner as well).

This is just the beginning to expressing the new menu of choices at Swinging Richards might work.

[h=2]More Training for Dancers[/h]Some dancers know what they’re doing and some do not. If I take a shine to dancers, I sometimes help them out with the best ways to approach and how better to make things work. I recently took the time to write a little about how to improve making tip money*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png. The*Concierge*could help with that training, especially the ones who show the most potential. I can walk in the door and see the new meat parading about. If I give them a dollar, I’ll know within a few seconds if they’ve got good instincts to survive.

clint-from-swinging-richards-300x300.jpgWorking at a strip club is not easy. If you’ve ever watched Jerry Springer and the female strippers how they get into cat fights, you ought to see what happens behind the scenes*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png at a male strip club. Sure, they all seem like bros, but the testosterone will get the best of them. There’s no hair-pulling, scratching or weaves flying. I even expected a little gorilla-like chest-thumping.

Violence is abrupt,*fisticuffs are brutal and broken bones are not unusual. And while there’s the unfortunate things like this recent rape**accusation*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png*that’s made the news, I think training would serve to reduce such events.

Most of the problems I’ve noticed comes from over-the-top clientele who miss the mark on what it means to engage a dancer. Touching doesn’t happen until invited and if you’re a little too tipsy, don’t get aggressive.

star_blue.png*star_blue.png*star_blue.png

[h=1]A Note of Consideration[/h]

To Swinging Richards or anyone else who takes my ideas and runs with it:*Ideas cannot be copyrighted. Hey, I know that. I didn’t put my ideas out there to make money (although that would be nice). But here’s the thing: Do you think I would be stupid enough to put all*my ideas out there?You’re always welcome just to go with what I suggest and adapt to your own business situation, but I’m a (get this) marketing professional who knows a thing or t

wo. I’m available for consultation or even hiring mail.png.*But if you don’t want to do that, I understand. But a few VIP experiences or some other perks always makes me happy.*Yours,Mark-Signature-White.png

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

Back in the Good Old Days of Cocksuckers Aplenty

Years ago, before I moved to Georgia, I had a personal cocksucker. It worked out like this. If I cou...

Going Out in Atlanta

I'm headed out tonight, probably to my standby... Swinging Richards... to see some hard-bodied men (...

The Lies Men Tell... Smokers (Part 1)

Have you ever watched the television show, "House"? Dr. House on the show offers up a kind...

My Name Isn't Hansel and I Don't Follow Breadcrumbs

I don't know what the fucking deal is lately with bottoms. You want fucked? Then give me your addres...

More...

Hey iBlast...I read the tips for dancers. It is right-on. When I used to dance at the Atlantis in Baltimore, (20 years ago), I employed those exact techniques. I just did it naturally, nobody told me. There were other dancers with hotter bodies and bigger cocks, but I always seemed to make more money. I also had regulars that came just to see me. They'd tell me that they hoped I was working and asked my schedule cause they wouldn't come if I wasn't there. I think one must be outgoing and open by nature to use the tips first, or else it will appear forced and awkward. Shy guys will have trouble pulling it off.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.