[Life In The Raw] Furry Threeway

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

One of my BBRT fuckbuddies had me come over to his place. I went over, we undressed and we made out, I ate his cumfilled hole, and fucked him for a bit. The doorbell rang and a buddy of his came in, a cute little otter. Hmm, muscle daddy, otter, this was going to be fun. The muscle daddy and I took turns tag fucking the otter. We had him on his hands and knees and on his back, then i fucked the muscle daddy's ass while he fucked the otter's hole.

We took turns tagging his loose hole again, the he and the muscle daddy got on their hands and knees side by side, as they kissed, i went back and forth between their holes, using them. My dick was churing the cum from the muscle daddy's hole and slamming it into the otter. Then we tagged his ass again, and he shot his load from getting fucked.

He left and the muscle daddy and I made out.

"That was fun, but I'm glad he's gone, because i want your load,"

I nailed his ass, deeper, he got on his hands and knees and spread his hole, then I pounded him deep, until my nuts churned and heated up, and fired off a load of cum deep in his ass.

We kissed again, and we left,m he said he was hungry and needed to grab lunch.6205496180732721325-3949747236728808124?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.