[SFVersCumBoy] Cum dump for the group...

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

Today was our bukkake group lunch.

As usual, my buddy Greg and I sent out emails to our respective lists.

My list included a last minute addition from my online friends. He sent me some pics of himself from head to crotch... and I responded that I would gladly take it all...

I arrived at my buddies house a bit early. Prior, I sent a note to my new friend and the host to confirm that the three of us will be the first hard cocks.

My thinking was that I had never played with this latest addition, and I wanted some one on one (or this case, one on two)action.

After all, the cock pic he sent was already getting me hard!

Sure enough, my new friend beat me there by a few minutes, so he and the host hit it off.

Once I was in the living room, I stripped down and both of them followed suit.

I was wearing my FAGGOT tank, but left only my cock ring on. When the guys were both stripped down, I went right to my knees.

The new guy had a gorgeous cut cock, with a slight curve up. I had no problem deepthroating him immediately, I wanted it so bad.

I bounce back and forth between the two cocks, and then I could tell that the newbie was itching to be fucked.

Well, in anticipation I had already prepped for being a bottom this time, so I asked if he wanted to have his cock buried in my hole.

He smiled a wide southern smile and said yes!

I stood up, turned around and bent over. I grabbed some lube from my backpack and slicked my hole up for him, then I grabbed his cock and spread the rest on his shaft.

He slid up and slowly filled my ass...and it was beyond rock hard after over 5 minutes of cock sucking.

He started to fuck, and I told the host to grab the camera.

Here is the brief video...

Neither of us shot a load, but I told him that I had saved up for the past few days, and almost blew on the floor with his cock plowing me.

At that point, the doorbell began ringing and the guys started to arrive.

As each one came upstairs they saw me on my knees with a cock in my mouth. They stripped down and came over.

You know how much I love to get a guy from soft to hard, and this group is always a treat for that.

Most of the guys are not sure who else will be there, but when they see hard cock everywhere...you know what happens.

In this group I had a surprise guest. Hot young kid - tan, dark haired buck and he asked to be included a couple of weeks ago, and when I sent him the date I suddenly got back a reply that his load was going to be multiple day saving!! HOT!!

I went from cock to cock, and then swung around either when I was told to or I saw a cock that was just begging for my tongue and throat.

Each time we do these groups, it only takes one load to blow and suddenly balls are churning up the spunk and it is ready for me.

Today it was a hung thick cock that blew first. He has fed me in group and solo, and always a creamy sweet load.

After that, it is hard to keep track of which was next, so I will just let you enjoy the videos.

You can see the hot young kid give me his thick spunk at the 2:15 mark on video two.

Every load is welcome, and all were amazingly hot...I we are all looking forward to the next group spunk lunch.

3474577974612100795-1607247520769416436?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.