Fisted on the beach...

Guest ff-whole

Guest ff-whole

Yesterday, I found myself hooked up with a versatile/bottom through Adam4Adam and we went to a quiet and secluded cove here on Bonaire...

I guess he and I were getting a bit desperate because we were so to say both bottoms, but in the end it worked out fine cause he was more in to fisting and getting sucked and I was ready to get fisted by this heavy set black guy.

First we started talking while naked in the crystal clear turquoise water, but when I grabbed his nice thick, not to large dick he quickly started fingering me in my very open asshole.

We decided to continue on land and behind a couple of large rocks, we spread our towels and he took a bottle of K-gel and started rubbing some in and around my hole... Man did this feel good. I started on his dick, and before I knew it he became very dominant and started slapping me on my ass and in my face... "I'm your man now... tell me you like it!" God I never experienced anything like this before and while I tried to pry my finger in his hole, I reckon he wasn't that much of a bottom at all... My ears were ringing from the hits and I tried to duck away, but then he started concentrating on my ass and getting more fingers in and finally I felt the plop, of his whole hand into my mancunt...

It has been a very long time since I had someones hand in my hole, but his hand was kinda small, so it worked real well.

After a few movements he pulled out and all the while he was stroking his dick.

He gave me a brown dick which I slide all the way in even beyond the big ball bulge at the base... I pulled it out again and it was slippery of the K-gel and I tried to push it into his asshole... I knew I was hurting him but I kept on pushing and finally the first part knob went in, whle I was sucking his dick again... I pulled it out of his hole and stuck it back into mine all the way...

He told me that he never had such a hot experience and it turned him on so while I started taking the dildo in and out my hole he started cumming, standing right above me and came with thick gushes on my breast and belly, where I rubbed it all over myself and onto my own dick and the dildo which I stuck back into my deep and loose hole...

He took hold of the dildo for me and I started to jerk myself off with hands full of his cum, K-gel and my own juices...

When I dropped him off at his place we said goodbye and the promise to stay in touch and later through Adam4Adam I asked him if he would like to continue the fisting experience soon... To bad his own hole was to tight for even a finger and he didn't like to suck my dick, although through the first mail contact he told me he wanted to play with my PA piercing... he never touched it... weird. Definitely no bottom. But as long he is willing to fist my hole I will be happy.