[Sperm Pig] Craigslist Breeding

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I woke up horny on Sunday so I jumped online while the coffee was brewing to see if I could find some trouble.

Eventually I found a 28 yo bisexual guy who had an ad up on Craigslist. He was horny and looking for a bottom to pump his 3 day load into. Fast.

I answered his ad and told him I was available and appeared to be nearby. A couple email exchanges later and he was on his way.

The deal was there would be no talking. He just wanted to walk in, find me ass up and ready to take it.

I’m fine with that scene.

I had some music playing when he arrived and I just buzzed him in when he rang up. No talking.

I was on all fours when he walked in. But I did look back to check him out (as I was doing this hookup with no pics).

He was nerdy-cute, scruffy, reddish hair with hipster glasses. And a bit of a furry chest, I noted once he shucked out of his gym shorts and T.

I was lubed, but he added some to his cock, got immediately behind me and pushed inside.

He wasn’t huge by any stretch of the imagination. Maybe 6”. But it felt good going in, and he got harder once inside.

The pumping was rhythmic— almost with the music and lasted maybe 5 minutes at the longest. He sped up and then shoved in hard— his slight shudder of an exhale and snorts being the only audible cue he was cumming inside me.

I reached back and fondled his nuts while I milked him with my ass. Then he pulled out, wiped off on the towel, and got dressed.

I rolled onto my back and jacked my boner for him while he got dressed. As he was leaving he looked me in the eyes and smiled a half smile.

I gave him a brief chin up “s’up” motion as acknowledgement and he was out the door.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.