[2 Pigs] mpls a former fuck returns twice

AnonStory

A few years back, this blond/blue eyed frat boy used my "smooth boy hole" numerous times throughout the summer... whatever it took to get his load off inside me.

Thru the past few weeks we started chatting, and realized that his X used to drill n fill me in their bed... either before he got home, or after he left. "Blondie" got so turned on from this realization, that this is what happened...

Thurs:

"Hey stud, can I stop by and jack off on your hole and watch you suck it in?"

"Sure, c'mon over"

"Blondie" walked in, stripped, and started playing with my hole... "Is this the hole my X used to slut fuck?"

I groaned a yes, as he stuffed a finger in...

"Good, it's such a smooth boy hole, I know why he liked it..."

At this point, I was ROCK HARD thinking about getting this seed again, and thinking about his X "filling my hole with cream" (that's what his X used to state every time he was about to do it).

I could tell "Blondie" was jacking his cock like nothing else, and then, it happened... he actually stuck his monster frat cock right in with very little spit... fuck! He thrust in and out for a few mins, then pulled out, jacked his load all over my hole, made me suck it up with my ass, then split.

A few minutes later, I got a text, "Sorry for fucking, but I couldn't resist"... SORRY? GOD, his cock was like a heat missile... he can use my "target" anytime. Little did I know...

FRIDAY:7:45am (text from "Blondie"): Dude, I just woke up at a friends place and my bare dick needs a boy hole, are you home? Can I stop by on my way?"

Am I an idiot? Of course I took him up on his offer... again, his heat missile can use my target anytime! ;)

Within the hour, his cock was in my throat... I could smell the booze emitting from him.. it was so hot, slutty, and quick ... talk about "in and out"...

He whipped it out my throat, and presented me with the muskiest ass I've smelt in a long time... I tongued it for a few minutes, but then realized he was ROCK HARD and ready to aim his load up my ass. He had other ideas...

"Gimme your ass this time, all of it!"

I just groaned and winked my hole at him, I could hear him groan just so softly, but knew this would be a fuck from no other...

Within one thrust, he was balls deep inside me, "Like me in your smooth bare boy hole? It's soooo fucking hot to think about whose been inside you... soooo many dudes, right?" He just kept humping away, breathing his booze breath in my face... it was almost as intoxicating as doing a hit of poppers... again, knowing I was purely the "hang over fuck"...

A few minutes more, and then, I felt IT.. the feeling I had felt a few summers ago... his cock head expanding, his shaft expanding, and his entire body flexing... "You want my load up your smooth boy hole? Here it is..." ... a few squirts later, he withdrew, dressed and left...

I HEART when stud fuckers return, don't you?5486372999613260578-2750403977694077155?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.