[iBLASTinside] I’m Pro-Life! That Cum Stays Alive!

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

I’ve never really gotten political here. It’s all about sex. And I’m not about to start. But all this talk about rape, legitimate rape, forcible rape and all the rest has just gotten me so.. well… hot and bothered.

I never thought I’d end up really thinking the Republicans agreed with me on social conservative policies but, damn, we’re onto something.

Apologies or not, if women can’t get pregnant from “legitimate rape,” I’m wondering what they’d think about a little illegitimate rape. You know, a little dick up the ass kind of stuff. After all, I’m sure the life of the mother isn’t in danger because, fuck, there isn’t a mother! We all know they prefer keeping the zygote alive, so that’s basically saying to everyone to please, please, please bareback and go for it.

In fact, I’m all for what Clayton Williams said. The former Texas*gubernatorial*candidate and current financial supporter of Sen. Scott Brown (R-Mass.) said, “Rape is like bad weather. If it’s inevitable, you might as well relax and enjoy it.”

This is a call to all the folks in Tampa on BarebackRT.com, Manhunt, Adam4Adam, Craigslist and all the other hook-up sites in Tampa, St. Petersburg and everywhere else around the Gulf Coast of Florida. You’re about to be invaded by horny Republicans.

Fuck them.

And I mean that literally, not figuratively. Get your cocks off in their ass. Push that cum up inside them. If they just want a blowjob or a handjob, tell them that’s what you’re going to give them then get them into your clutches and hold them down and FUCK THEIR ASSES RAW like God intended.

I’m sure their bodies will shut down and prevent infection of whatever you’ve got in your cum*— if anything. In fact, I think you should invite a few friends over to fuck them. Be sure to tell them they might as well relax and enjoy it.

Don’t abort any of those nice cummy babies. Keep it alive inside of them. That’s the only way to be sure we prolifers give them what they need.

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

Deceptively Fun #8: Fat Boys

So I mentioned I've moved, which now has put a damper on my sex life. Thankfully, a few DVDs and web...

Travel Diary: Bathhouse Success

Fucked a cute little Latin and a muscular Asian. Bred the Asian. More after sleep.

A Modest Proposal... to Read Mason Wyler's Blog

Please, take a moment and read this post from Mason Wyler on his blog:*http://www.wylernation.com/20...

Become a Better Stripper, Go-Go Boy, Waiter, Bartender, Stylist or Anyone in the...

Do you work in the service industry —*sexual or otherwise? You can be a bartender, a waiter, a massa...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.