bred twice

craigsterdic

Last Wednesday night I was horny for cock. My tight, 24 year old Asian ass needed it. It being a weeknight though the pickings were slim, even though I have a tight, athletic body and I'd have spread my legs for anyone at this point. Saw an ad on craigslist that got my cunt tingling. "Looking for a bottom or two," it said, "5'9", 160, hung. Be real fun in bed." The words were less important than the two pictures that were posted, pictures of a thick, meaty, long snake of a cock. It was beautiful, with a mushroom head. Had to be at least 8 inches. I was in lust with that thing.

So I sent an email with pictures of myself. I got a reply instantly with a picture attached. This one was taken with the camera between his legs, turned towards his cock and his face -- in other words, from the position of a cocksucker. He'd dark hair, a stubble. There was a smirk on his face as he used a thumb and forefinger to nudge his massive meat upright. It rose from a thick ballsac and cut right through the picture like an arrogant weapon.

Needless to say I was panting for it. We exchanged emails. I said I might head over. "Cool," was his reply, "but crap, it looks like I've just run out of condoms." I knew what that meant. That dick wanted to plant its seed raw into my pussy. "That's fine," I said, "but can you travel?" He couldn't. And he lived on the other side of the city, I had no car, it was late, and I had work tomorrow.

Fuck, I thought, and logged back onto adam4adam. There was some skinny, furry guy hitting on me, who had a face that looked like it'd been put together wrong. Fuck it, I was horny. I gave him my address -- turns out he lives close -- and he was over in a few. He was hideous. He was scrawny and stank, and his face was like a chipped potato. I turned off the light and told him to fuck me. But fuck me he did. He had a skinny 7" dick that went in no problem, and after he realized I could take anything he threw at me, started rabbit fucking me like I was a whore. I was probably the hottest piece of ass he'd had his entire life. Then it was over. I kicked him out, jacked off, and went to bed.

I dreamed of that cock. Not the one that just fucked me, but the one that hadn't. Thick, meaty, heavy. I could almost feel that flared head punching open my hole. The tip of it breaking through the inner ring of my fuckchute. The veins pulsing as it gave me his load. How it'd feel in my mouth as I cleaned it of its cumload and my ass juices. I woke up as horny as a bitch in heat. Desperately, I emailed him. I had a lunch break that day. "Wanna fuck around noon?"

I checked back around 11. "Sure, I'm free now." He had his address and number. Bingo. I got on the bus and was there in ten minutes. I texted him, he buzzed me in, and soon we were in his room. He was shorter than I was, significantly, so kissing was a bit awkward. No problem. I dropped to my knees, and there it was. Fuck! The thing snaked down one pantleg, and I could see the outline of its head through the thick fabric of his trousers. I undid his fly, and it was there, waving in my face, now filling my mouth. I could barely get my lips a third way down. The cockhead was thick enough to block my gullet entirely, and I gagged and choked and slobbered.

He chuckled at my efforts. Put a hand on the back of my head and guided me to the bed. We were both naked, and he guided me into a 69 position, me on top. Again, I was too tall to reach his dick, which pointed up sharply so that it hovered parallel to his stomach like a thick plank, but he had full access to my ass, and was rimming it and making my eyes roll to the back of my head. I was moaning and groaning, clearly ready, and he pushed me so that I was lying on my stomach with my head and shoulders off the bed, my back arched and ass in the air. He spat and pushed in. That thing was in me now, all the way, all 8 inches, his ballsac draped casually over my taint. I could feel the head of his cock pulsing in me. Deep in me. He pulled back, and I raised my ass when he pushed back in. And again. And again. Every fuck pushed me slightly off the bed. My chest was in space, and my waist was pinned to the bed by his thrusts, my legs splayed out, toes curling. "I'm close to cumming," he said, "but I can go again." "Fuck yeah," I said, "breed me." He picked up his pace and shot in me. As he pulled out, I could feel that warm, wet feeling in my ass.

I turned around and started sucking him off. Even half-hard, his cock was beautiful. He chuckled again. We did this for a while, me sucking him, licking his balls, him stroking himself lazily, or fingering me. About half an hour later, he pulled me so that I was lying on my side and he was spooning me. I felt that hard knob on my asslips. "Fuck," I whispered as he pushed in. He goes to maximum throttle right away. He punches cries out of me as the bed shakes and knocks against the walls, and my head bobs back and forth. Then he relaxes, goes slow.

Something changes in me with the second fuck. It's like my ass realizes that it's been wrecked, and so it's more sensitive the second time around. Unlike the first time sliding in, the friction sends painful tinglings through my body. It hurts now. But this is how it should be. My ass, fucked once already, now fucked again by the same cock, sliding in the warm glove of its semen. Not in a hurry now, no longer rapid with lust, but merely enjoying how my ring of meat slides over its hardness, just jacking another load into my hole. Using me.

He was taking his time now. He varied his thrusts, sometimes pushing all the way in and making me cry out, other times just fucking me with the head of his cock, punching in and out. My ass doesn't gape after it's fucked. The assring stays tight, so every time he pushes in, there's a slight pop, and every time he pulls out, my hole whimpers shut. And when he bottoms out, I stay still and just moan. I'm lying supine on the bed now, fucked out of my mind. Every bottom gets to a stage in the fuck when it begins to hurt, when his hole is crying to stop. The only way to get past that is to submit. Dominated entirely by cock. I have relaxed my hole entirely now. The way it clings to that cock is due entirely to the inherent elasticity of my meat. My cock is shriveled under me. He has slammed my prostate into submission. I have no control over myself anymore. I'm a hole into which he's rutting.

He uses me in several positions. The slight upward curve of his cock ensures that it hits different parts of my asswalls. I'm whimpering and moaning and brainless. He pushes me onto my back and into a corner of his bed, so that I'm crouched in a corner. "I'm getting close," he says. He has my legs bent back near my ears. There's no resistance now, and my ass is spread open so as to allow his maximum penetration. His cock goes in and out as it has for much of the last two hours. He begins to fuck me faster, harder. He moans, I moan with him. I'm an instrument of his pleasure, caught up entirely in the pleasure he is deriving from me. Then he cums in me and the look on his face is beautiful. He thrusts a few more times, hard, making sure I've got it all, and then collapses onto me. I wrap my arms and legs gratefully around his sweaty body.

He stays in me for a while. And then he pulls out. I moan again, because it's like his half-hard cock is never-ending. I feel his head going through every inch of me before catching slightly at my assring and then plopping out. We hang out on his bed a bit longer, but I can tell he wants me to out. I've satisfied my purpose. Took his seed twice. He kisses me and grabs my ass at the door. I hope he fucks me again, soon.

• Upvote 2

• 4 years later...