[Pig Man Sex] Facedown - Ass-Up - Dore Alley Part 3

Pigmansex

Click here to see the original blog post on Pig Man Sex...

This will be my third and last post about the CumUnion party at Dore Alley. I can’t remember everything in chronological order, and a lot of it would be repetitive: (different guys with their cocks up my ass.) But, there are still some moments that I want to record.

At one point, I was in the center part of one of the rooms that had a big black vinyl- covered bed in the center. There were a couple of guys facedown, ass-up on the bed. I watched as this cute guy went from fucking one to the other. He was a cute guy, kind of short, with a gray goatee, but with a young looking, tan, smooth, compact body. He had a big thick gold chain around his neck that gave him that hot Guido look.

After watching Guido fuck the two guys, I asked him if he wanted to fuck me. He said: “Sure”

I assumed the position on the facedown-ass-up position on the bed, and felt Guido’s dick push inside me, he gave me a nice fuck, it didn’t last to long, and he moved on, but Guido was a sexy little guy and I liked taking his cock.

A little later on in the evening, I found Guido again in one of the secluded areas getting fucked by a hot, edgy looking guy, probably in his forties, with a shaved head, shirtless but in jeans, he was heavily inked all over his torso and arms. I just stood and watched the scene. Inked-guy and I grinned at each other, and then he pulled out of Guido’s hole and smiled at me. I wasn’t gong to pass up the chance to fuck Guido.

Guido remained bent-over as I got behind him. I hadn’t noticed before what a perfect little bubble but he had, it made my dick extra hard as I pushed into him. His ass was already open and lubed, but he still gripped my dick nicely. God he felt so good.

I fucked Guido for a little while, we stopped and he moved on. Inked-guy had been watching us fuck, he started fingering my hole, and so I bent over for him. Damn, my hole gets tight when I fuck, plus I was really swollen now from the hard fuckings I had taken earlier, but a least I was well-lubed with cum. Even though it hurt some, it was a pleasure to take this edgy, inked guys rod up my hole, especially after we had both fucked sexy Guido.

Much later in the evening, things were winding down, and once again I was around the big bed in the center of the room. There was a guy in the position (face-down, ass-up) on the bed. I couldn’t see his face, but his ass looked nice and my dick was hard, so I walked over and pushed inside him with one big thrust. He was opened up and well lubed, but I made him moan out load. I fucked him hard for a few minutes. It felt good, but I didn’t want to cum yet.

Seeing this guy on the bed, just waiting for cock seemed so piggy, I decided I needed to do it to. I assumed the ass-up position on the bed next to him, for the first time seeing his face. We smiled at each other, as we both waited. Instead of looking around, I buried my face into the black vinyl bed.

In just a couple of minutes, I felt a dick push into my swollen hole. I kept my face pressed down into the bed, without peeking behind me at my top. I have never been blindfolded, but it must be a similar sensation. It was thrilling to have my ass in the air, to be used by whatever guy came along. This guy was really horned-up and fucked me without mercy. I kept my face down the entire time. It was all about cock and ass.

Soon after that fucking dressed and left the party. As I was walking up Fifth Street, I began uncontrollable farting. I could feel big gobs of cum going out of my ass. Fortunately, I was wearing underwear over my jockstrap.

When I got home, I took off my jeans and underwear. The underwear was black, so easy to see the cum. I went to the john and more more gobs of jiz came out of my ass.

I decided not to wash the shorts, just save them as a crusty memento.

Read more at:

http://rawpigsex.blogspot.com/

163028236347165198-3522141997859627673?l=pigmansex.blogspot.com

More...

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.