[iBLASTinside] Loading Zone: Handcuffs Add Confidence to San Diego Top’s First Stealt

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Welcome to iBLASTinside’s Bareback Loading Zone, the place where readers and fans of iBLASTinside.com send and post their own tales and adventures. These are all true and told to Mark who occasionally massages the writing a little if needed.

Today’s submission comes from a top named Peter from San Diego. He’s a beefy, hot blond in his twenties who prefers raw sex. He ran across a bottom he really wanted to fuck but the bottom insisted on a condom. Peter got what he wanted. The bottom got fucked.

[h=1]My Very First Stealth[/h] I’ve been able to get my fair share of hookups even though I’ve turned down a few on occasions because they wouldn’t let me fuck them raw. Recently, I was very intrigued when I heard that there was still a way to bareback a guy even though he’s requesting a condom.

the-bareback-loading-zone.pngI found out exactly what stealth opens-in-new-window-w.png*is and what it entails through a friend who has done it many times. Once I learned some of the techniques, I decided to practice, practice, practice opens-in-new-window-w.png*before doing the real deal on an unsuspecting dude.

One way to break down a condom is to leave it out in the hot sun, put it in the freezer, and then take it out into the hot sun again opens-in-new-window-w.png. I combined this technique with using a pin to poke a hole in the condom while it was still in its wrapper opens-in-new-window-w.png.

After a series of practices, I finally felt comfortable enough to do it for real. I made contact with a hot stud who insisted on a condom. This fit guy in his mid-twenties with brown hair stood about five-foot-ten and a tight 150 pounds. He was a little hairy and nicely tanned. I told that’s not a problem to use a condom and I will bring one for our time together.

I get to his place and we exchanged pleasantries. Soon we were both naked and kissing each other. I showed him what I brought: A condom and a pair of handcuffs. He smiled at me and just said, “That’s kinky.”

I turned the stud around and cuffed his hands behind his back. I pushed him down to his knees and came back around in front of him. I started to facefuck him with intensity to get my cock wet from his saliva.

After my cock was rock hard, I told him it was time so I pushed his head to the ground with his ass sticking up. I took the bottle of SpunkLube opens-in-new-window-w.png*and generously used a lot on my cock and in his asshole so he would hopefully not feel my cum inside him later.

I made it a point to show him the condom in its unopened package. I then shifted right behind him where he couldn’t see me and tore the wrapper open. I quickly placed the special prepared condom on my stiff cock.

With the preparation of breaking down the condom, it was fairly simple to tear a hole so that the head of my cock was sticking out through the broken condom. I was able to do it fast enough not to raise any suspicion from the stud.

I teased the stud by tapping my cockhead onto his tight opening. Naturally, he thought there was a layer between my cock and his asshole. I asked him if he was ready for me to give it to him just like it is and he said, “Fuck yeah.”

I started to pound his hole slowly, but gained momentum and force with each thrust. I can tell he was enjoying it thoroughly, but I must admit it felt foreign having something around my cock like that.

We fucked for about 20 minutes in several positions with his hands continually being cuffed behind his back. I never took my cock out of his hole while shifting around as I wanted to make sure he didn’t see the altered condom.

When we were facing each other with his ankles over my shoulders and my cock deep in him, I leaned onto him so he was basically doubled up. I grabbed the back of his head and we started to deep tongue kiss for a few minutes.

After the romantic interlude, I shifted him back to the doggie position so that his head was back on the floor. I was getting close so I started to jack him off while I was pounding him. He wasn’t able to touch his own cock because of the cuffs.

broken-condom-300x209.jpgWith the stud in front of me and unable to see, I finally took my rock hard cock out of his ass just to check it out. It was a very unique sight to have the condom cover only the shaft of my cock and not the head. A few seconds later, I reinserted my cock into his ass.

I was trying to time it so that we would both cum at the exact same time in which he would be much less aware that I’m blasting inside his guts. It was working as I could feel him getting close and I was only moments away.

The stud tighten up his sphincter muscle and he started to release his load while I was jacking him off. In unison, I started to blast inside. It was such a fucking hot feeling of not pulling out that I continued to fuck him for awhile with my cum mixed in.

We were both spent. I left him handcuffed for a few minutes longer as I jumped up and went to the bathroom. I threw the condom into the toilet and flushed it down with my piss to remove any evidence.

I came back into the bedroom and planted a deep kiss on his lips while holding the back of his head with one hand and his cuffed wrist with my other hand. He reply that it was one of the hottest scenes he’s been in. I smiled and winked.

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

'Sleazy Atlanta Guide' Under Construction

When fellow #BBBH Brothers and even others visit Atlanta, they often ask where to go and what to do....

Travel Diary: My Welcome Load in Vegas

Arriving in Vegas is always an adventure. This time, it turned a little bumpy as, believe it or not,...

Virtual Words and a Vibration

Nothing more than the feel of vibration. The notion of an arrival of a text message. Your stomach ge...

Travel Diary: A Little Latin Spice to Make My Tropical Vacation Memorable

It's funny how things don't work out the way one plans. I arrived in Key West on a Wednesday nigh...

More...

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.