[Sperm Pig] The Big Dicked Ginger

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Hoo. Lee. Fuck.

Okay, I just got my ass pounded and bred over my lunch hour and I’m at back at my desk with a tingling, wet hole.

There’s this big dick ginger guy that I’ve been flirting with for like 3 years now. He’s partnered (of course) and can normally only play during the day.

I work days so you do the math on that one.

Anyway, last night I was incredibly horny (no cum in me since last Sunday!!) and I sent him a message on Scruff lamenting the fact that we’ve never hooked up. Well, after an extended conversation, it was arranged.

I would meet him this Monday over my lunch hour for a semi-quick fuck session.

As I was drooling and talking about how I couldn’t wait to take him raw and feel him paint my guts, he cautioned me:

I’m 9.5 x 7. Is that gonna be a problem?

I told him no, that I’d taken some hefty cock before. But also that e might have to go slow at the start.

He arrived with his video camera and tripod and we got naked. It was better than I hoped!

Thick, auburn goatee, good kisser, THICK pelt of ginger chest hair, and a nipple ring.

And his COCK! Damn.

While I don’t think I’d put it at quite 9.5, it was every bit a good 8. And as for the 7 around?

Oh yeah. That was definitely accurate.

His cock was beautiful. It was a solid tube of rigid flesh. Almost the same thickness from just below the head all the way to the base. All sticking ramrod straight from his ginger crotch.

And he had a definite set of big, full, low hangers on him too!

It was like a perfect cock.

After I sucked him to get him ready, we made out for a few minutes, then he told me to get ready.

I lubed more and he lubed. He started the video and I got on all fours.

Damn did his cock burn going in!

Even with the copious amount of poppet sniffing, it was a struggle. But once he got the main shaft started, it slid in.

He slow fucked me a bit at first Sony could open up for his girth. That’s when he snapped the pics I posted. Then he popped out, relubed, and shoved back in.

It was glorious.

We started fucking in earnest then. Him giving me every damn inch. He humped away, at one point curling over on top of me so I could feel his furry chest.

It drove me wild.

We shifted around some to get a better side view for the camera. And while I was fairly talkative, he was quiet. Except for his increasingly shallow breathing.

I told him that I wanted him to breed me— and started begging for him to cum. “Please cum in me! Please put your cum deep in me!”

My begging for it evidently pushed him over the edge and he gave it to me. Deep.

I then milked him for all I was worth— a minute later he did a slow pullout for the video. A decent blob of cum dripped out when his massive head popped past my pucker.

He’s gonna send me the video and then I may share it on here.

At least I hope he sends it and doesn’t just xtube it!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.