mid 50s, fit silver daddy otter-type) and I (mid 20s cub)

quackquack

Long time reader, first time poster... I love reading about all your hot encounters. Here's my encounter from a couple of hours ago.

My boss (and good friend) came over to my place for a beer. He (mid 50s, fit silver daddy otter-type) and I (mid 20s cub) enjoyed our beers. After we finished, he went upstairs to use my bathroom. I followed. When he walked out of the bathroom, we kissed deeply and began stripping down. We made our way to my bed where we continued kissing, groping/jacking each other. After a bit of that, I started to suck him--he's a nice 7.5". Great cock, love sucking it.

Went back up to get some more tongue (he's a great kisser, too, yum). After some more of that, he got a bit of lube on his fingers, got on top of me and jammed a couple in my hole. He works my hole a bit while I jack our cocks against each other. I precum pretty heavily so our cocks got fairly slippery. Still, he got a bit more lube for his cock, lifted my leg up and started fucking me on my back. As much as I love sucking his cock, I love it even more when it's fucking me. Daddy is super hot regardless, but something about a man that's old enough to be my father fucking me that turns me on that much more.

Anyway, we alternated kissing, rubbing each other's hairy chests, and playing with/sucking each other's nipples while he continued to pound my hole. He started going a little faster, and soon he was shooting his load up my hole. He always pounds the hardest as he's breeding me, and it always gets me off.

After that, we maneuvered to where we were both laying down without his cock every leaving my hole. We spent the next hour lightly napping and watching a bit of television with him still inside me. Any sign of his cock slipping out, he would thrust all the way back in and push his load a little deeper. All in all, a good day.

• Upvote 1

Long time reader, first time poster... I love reading about all your hot encounters. Here's my encounter from a couple of hours ago.

My boss (and good friend) came over to my place for a beer. He (mid 50s, fit silver daddy otter-type) and I (mid 20s cub) enjoyed our beers. After we finished, he went upstairs to use my bathroom. I followed. When he walked out of the bathroom, we kissed deeply and began stripping down. We made our way to my bed where we continued kissing, groping/jacking each other. After a bit of that, I started to suck him--he's a nice 7.5". Great cock, love sucking it.

Went back up to get some more tongue (he's a great kisser, too, yum). After some more of that, he got a bit of lube on his fingers, got on top of me and jammed a couple in my hole. He works my hole a bit while I jack our cocks against each other. I precum pretty heavily so our cocks got fairly slippery. Still, he got a bit more lube for his cock, lifted my leg up and started fucking me on my back. As much as I love sucking his cock, I love it even more when it's fucking me. Daddy is super hot regardless, but something about a man that's old enough to be my father fucking me that turns me on that much more.

Anyway, we alternated kissing, rubbing each other's hairy chests, and playing with/sucking each other's nipples while he continued to pound my hole. He started going a little faster, and soon he was shooting his load up my hole. He always pounds the hardest as he's breeding me, and it always gets me off.

After that, we maneuvered to where we were both laying down without his cock every leaving my hole. We spent the next hour lightly napping and watching a bit of television with him still inside me. Any sign of his cock slipping out, he would thrust all the way back in and push his load a little deeper. All in all, a good day.

Good job. Continue to post your efforts!

great first post. sorry for the delay in copying this as its a good story. but been away to Manchester pride this weekend, ill try n write a story over the next few days, as I took n deposited tons of loads over the weekend. I always used to be 100% bottom, but not sure why, but I seem to be much more versatile these days