[Life In The Raw] A present from/for a fan

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I got an email from a guy on BBRT today. He told me that he was going to flex to get some loads, and would love to get with me afterwards, and that he reads this blog. I told him that we can hookup, this guy was cute as fuck. Though I told him that Midtowne Spa would be busier today than Flex, and that he should go there, I gave him my number and told him to call me when he was done. He did, and he came over to my place, fuck this guy was cute. We undressed and lay on my bed in the dim room, I let my hands roam all over his body as he kissed. He moved to sit on my dick, I told him not yet, that there was something I needed to do first. He moved his ass to my face, knowing exactly what I wanted to do. I stick my tongue in his cum sweetened asshole. Darting my tongue in and out, then I laid him flat on his stomach, and tongue fucked his hole.

He took a hit of poppers, as I slid my dick in his fucked and semen filled butt. Amazing.

I fucked him real slow, moving in and out, kissing him, watching my dick move in and out of his perky round ass, then I flipped him on his back, and fucked him, with his arms around me I sped up, fucking his hot boyhole, then nailing him deeper inside, drilling him I raised his legs and spread them, nailing his pink hole, then I put his legs down and held him hands down. Fucking him harder, then slowing down to a warm and slow fuck.

I fucked him deeper, harder, and he came all over himself. He rested for a few seconds, then I flipped him over, and nailed his hole, he was talking dirty to me as I nailed his ass, and shot a load deep inside his ass.

he hole milked my flexing cock, and the last drops of my semen went in his hole.

Then we laid and talked, before he felt it was time to leave.

Once again, always great meeting guys who read my blog.

6205496180732721325-5186940610273916254?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.