Seeded in Hartford, CT

wroxguy

Last Sunday, 08/26, I was in need of sex and willing to travel to "Luvs" just north of downtown Hartford. Stopped at an ATM and got some money and drove the 30 minutes to get there. I went in the sex shop and made a beeline to the back where the peep booth are located. I went into a booth and inseted a $20 and got settled in. Watched the movie a bit as I got naked then I sat down and unlocked the door. Within 5 minutes a really hot uncut latin guy opened the door and came into my booth. He pulled out a nice sized uncut cock and I sucked it hard while he worked my nips. I stopped sucking and got off my knees and we kissed long and hard.

He asked me if I liked to get fucked and I let him know I only take it raw. He spun me around, spit on his cock and drove it into my raw hole. His cock fely great as he pumped me and he let me know he likes to fuck hard and for a long time (all good with me.) I noticed that the fuck movie had run out of time and my hot top suggested we move into a bigger booth where he could properly fuck my hole.

We moved to a booth twice the size of the original and resumed our fuck session. He really knew how to fuck and I started begging him to seed me (loud enough for all to hear.) He picked up his pace and eventually said loudly for me to take his toxic load. I started begging him to poz my hole and then I felt him start to unload into me. After a few minutes he pulled out and told me to hold his seed in my cunt and allow it to do the job. I did just that. We exchanged cell numbers and I hope to get it again from this awesome top.

True story !