large PA Piercing on his cock, Which was something I'd never had the pleasure to enj

JackA_

Sadly I don't get fucked as often as I'd like.

The last load I took was from a good looking guy whom I met off of craigslist. He responded to my ad of me looking to be bred. I had expected him to flake on me, but he came over and we quickly began to have some fun. In no time he was on my bed, Pants off, and cock sticking through his briefs. He had a pretty large PA Piercing on his cock, Which was something I'd never had the pleasure to enjoy before. I hopped on the bed and began to suck him to get him hard while he sat back and relaxed. Shortly afterwards, he told me to get on all fours, and began to rim me. I had never been rimmed before, so feeling his tongue work around my hole, and push inside sure was a very nice experience. :)

He worked on my hole a little bit, then stopped as he positioned his tip against me. After a couple pokes, He had rammed himself All the way in, he said it was easier for him to get the piercing in quick than slowly. Since I hadn't been fucked in a while, he hurt at first, but the pain quickly subsided. He continued to pound my hole for about 8 minutes before slowly down as he was approaching his climax. His thrusts began to push deeper inside and his moaning louder than I as I felt the warmth shooting inside of me. He continued to keep seeding my hole and push deeper in and out of my hole before pulling out.

Once he had pulled out, he told me I was bleeding. At first we thought that his cock had caused a little tear, but it was about an inch to the side of my hole. We think maybe his piercing had nicked the skin and caused it. There was no way I was going to let something like that to stop me from being bred! ;)

That was about 5 months ago, and I've been actively looking since. Sadly everyone seems to flake around here. :(

• Like 1