[Life In The Raw] Sex at The Zone

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I had a hard-on that would not allow me to sleep, nothing was biting online, so I decided to check out The Zone since it is kinda close to where I live. Not many guys were there, but I walked in and this hot middle eastern boy caught my eye, I followed him to a room, and we undressed. I ate his furry ass, and he sucked me for a bit, I spat on his hole and I slid in raw. I was fucking him hard, nailing his sweet ass.

I pulled out and we started kissing, he gave me a devilish grin, and punched me in the chest. I smiled back at him, and returned the punch. He recoiled a bit from the blow, he kissed me, letting a huge wad on spit into my mouth, he opened his mouth and I spat into it, he punched me in the chest, and I punched him back.

I turned him around, well, I tried too, but he stood defiant. I punched him, slapped him, grabbed his arms and turned him around.

"Fuck yeah" he moaned as I forcefully took his hole.

I fucked him some more, and he pulled out and slapped me, I smiled and punched him in the chest again.

"Do you get fucked?" he asked. "You know what, fuck it, I don't care if you do."

I didn't let him in my ass.

"Man, black guy's asses... fuck..."

He got down on his knees and ate my hole out. We kissed. I fucked him, grabbed his hips and really nailed him, I let a huge load of cum deep in his ass, then I got down on his knees, sucked his uncut cock, and swallowed his cum. We exchanged numbers and he left, I stuck around for a bit, I ended up seeing this hot blatino muscled pocket gay. We went to a booth and he got completely naked, I ate his muscled bubble ass, and slid my dick raw into him, I fucked him doggy style for a bit, before he got on his back, I fucked him some more and we kissed.

"Fuck, love men like you. Fucking me bareback, no questions, no games... just taking my ass raw. FUCK, I need your cum, bro."

I kept fucking him again, and soon, I dumped a huge load of cum, he got up and i Held and kissed him from behind, he whimpered and melted a bit at the sudden tenderness. I broke the kiss. he thanked me.

I thanked him.

"Nah, bro... seriously" he said "You made me cum"

There on the bench, was his load.

I figured, the night wasn't going to get any better, so I went home.6205496180732721325-8143043789120366485?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.