About versatility

vrsbbltn

I feel true versatility doesn't exist, no one can say he is 50/50 anytime, anywhere, with anyone, it makes no sense. Nevertheless, it does exist to some extent, for example, I'd say that I'm 80% top, 20% bottom. I don't have any specific type of guy; I like many races, sizes, colors, etc. But when it comes to sex, I have very well defined types of guys I'd like to get fucked by, which are the fewest. I am an excellent top, but not good at bottoming. When bottoming, I'm ashamed of most positions, don't like to be watched by others, feel pain, take forever to clean myself, I'm a bad dick sucker I'm not interested in it, I'm kinda dominant/commanding which is not the typical role of a bottom, 90% of the times I jo I think in past experiences when I was the top, etc. Then why do I bottom? I'm not really sure, probably has to do with trying something different, the excitement of it. I also like manly men, so if I meet a good looking manly guy who is 100% top, I wouldn't let him go. When I bottom, for some strange reason, I like it to last for a long time, and even though it hurts, I somehow manage to handle it. If I meet a top I chat with before meeting, I tell him most of this, so he knows what to expect. Most agree and are satisfied, as even though I'm not a power bottom, they feel they are fucking another top, which makes them really horny, plus my ass is really tight, which adds to that sensation.

My experiences with other versatile guys I've had sex with is we usually assume a definite role. If I'm to get fucked by a top, I prefer him to be a total top, not expecting me to fuck him or viceversa.

I hear a lot that versatile guys enjoy the most, but it's not necessarily true. Sometimes I feel uncomfortable with this situation, I'd love to be 100% top, as I know I'm excellent at it and besides getting fucked from time to time, all of me is a top; I dress, act, talk like one. I am 100% gay, and I am not ashamed of telling others that I also bottom, don't hide that part of me, I'm very open regardless of my conflicts with being a bottom.

As a top, I have an above average dick, good girth. It gets rock hard in no time and stays so for a long time without pills, drugs, alcohol, or cockrings. I can fuck nonstop for 3 hours if the bottom resists. I love rimming ass, sucking nipples. I love to try many different positions and see the bottom's horny face. I am dominant/commanding. I have no problem being watched when fucking another guy, among other things.

Sometimes I wonder if I could call myself a top, it's comparable to married men who have sex from time to time with other men but keep calling themselves str8, and it kinda makes sense if he just do it because of the excitement of trying something different, but are emotionally and physically attached to women. I feel most guys, regardless of their sexual position preference, prefer not to know what you really like. For example, if I were to fuck a bottom, he just wants to know that part of me, a top. If i were to fuck a versatile guy who is into bottoming, the same applies. If I were to get fucked by a top, he might just want to know that part of me, to think that i'm a bottom.

Don't get me wrong, I am more than cool with what I am, I just do what I wanna do, this is not in my mind 24/7. And I've met some versatile guys I've fucked and they've fucked me, and I'd say is the most wonderful thing about been a gay man. But finding guys you are really compatible with and willing to do just one thing with is very hard, imagine finding guys with full compatibility that you would like to do 2 things with, it's beyond hard to find, I'd say I have met only 3 of those!

All of this is kinda random, I'm not sure what's the main purpose of this, nor what to ask. I'd say it's about confusion. How do you fully top or bottom guys see versatility, and how you versatile guys see it, does the same happens to you, or are you fully happy with being vers? Any thoughts, comments, experiences, or impressions are cool.

Bullshit. I call myself versatile, and I enjoy topping and bottoming in equal measure. I'm also damn good at both. So to say a true 50-50 doesn't exist is incorrect - I'm not the only man around who enjoys both roles in the dance. I also have no problems topping a man who only enjoys being a bottom, as I do being the bottom for a complete top. My pleasure is always focusing on my partner's pleasure, and I can do whatever is needed to provide him with that, because turning him on and fulfilling his needs is doing the same for me.

Flip-fucking with another man who is also versatile is a huge turn-on, because there's the immediate knowledge of the pleasure I'm giving him as his top, and the excitement and anticipation of how he'll be doing the same for me when we switch positions. I'm aggressive as a top, and can be as a bottom as well, if the chemistry is right for that - I can also submit to a top completely and let my own desires be completely subsumed by his.

I think most people's sexual orientation is more or less fixed by the age of 20 - that doesn't mean there aren't gay/bi men who don't suppress those urges until later in life. I think there is a degree of fluidity in most people's sexuality. I'm about 98% gay and 90% bottom. Men's preferences can change over time. Physical problems associated with aging such as haemorrhoids and erectile dysfunction can make some bottoms take up Topping and some Tops take up bottoming. I think most versatile guys are really bottoms who ( outnumbering Tops by a considerable margin ) have "adjusted" their preference to get more sex. I think vrsbbltn shouldn't over analyse things and just enjoy his advantages. As someone who is basically Top, he has a LOT of bottoms and versatiles to choose from.

I feel the same, that most who say they are versatile,truly prefer to be bottom, but will top if it means blowing their load..I am 100% bottom and I will not knowingly have sex with someone who is versatile.. Just my perference. I also believe there is no such thing as metrosexual.. They are just gay or bi hiding behind the metro facade