[2 Pigs] nyc more brotherly love philadelphia part two

AnonStory

Friday night I took a break and got some sleep, but come Saturday I was ready for some more fun. The med student from the other night texted me again on Saturday, “I want ur dick.” Unfortunately though I definitely wanted to fuck him again, I also really wanted to check out the Philly bath house, Club Baths. I’d heard great things about it. I asked him if would be into going there with me, but he said, “Nah, that place scares me.” So I went on my own, getting there just after midnight.

I was afraid it would be too crowded and I wouldn’t get a room, but it really didn’t seem to be too busy. They gave me the absolute shittiest room, by the way. It was so small even the mattress on the bed didn’t quite fit. And you know how there’s usually a mirror along the side of the room? Well this just had a mirror at the far end of the bed.

Here’s me in my tiny room.

CIMG1725.JPG

Cum fuck my ass!!

CIMG1724.JPG

After I stowed my stuff (lube, poppers for those who might want them, water), I decided to check out the place. 3 floors of rooms, and one of the floors (I think it was the second floor), had a dark area that was really dark. Like too dark. Wood partitions, a few glory holes. In the basement was a sauna, shower area, and a steamroom (which I didn’t find until later).

I saw two cute guys on my walk around. One was a cute lean smooth guy who looked like a short Mark McGrath with dyed blond spikey hair. The other was a tall smooth young black guy. And I ended up with both!

At first I went to sit in the sauna, and the black guy followed me in. He watched me stroke my cock, and then moved over and started sucking me. He was so beautiful. He sucked me for a long time, but I didn’t want to cum there, so I got up and left. The Mark McGrath lookalike was sitting in a chair just outside the sauna. When he saw my hard cock he motioned me over, and then started sucking me.

He was one of those guys that loves to deepthroat and shove my cock as hard as possible down his throat. I hate that and kept wincing when he did it – it hurts! But I think he mistook my wincing for pleasure, so the sucking wasn’t really going my way.

Fortunately the black guy was there watching, so I started running my hands over his arms and chest as he watched us. He had a big tattoo of a crab (I think) on his shoulder that reminded me of those scorpion tattoos that are now supposedly the new form of biohazard tattoos.

Soon I pulled off Mark McGrath, and turned my attention to the black guy. I went to kiss him and he turned away. Turns out he’s one of those guys that likes to suck cock but won’t kiss. I asked him what else then did he like, and he said that he liked getting sucked. Well, I was happy to oblige. I got down on my knees and gave his nice-sized cock a blowjob and was rewarded about 2 minutes later by a load of his cum which I swallowed down.

Then I went upstairs and started walking around. Came upon an attractive guy, mid-40s maybe, on his back with a big hardon in his hands. I walked into his room and started sucking. I worked his cock for a long time, hoping that I could get him to fuck me. But what happened instead was that I straddled him, rubbing his cock across my ass, and then he started sucking me as he jerked his cock, unfortunately shooting on his stomach before he even entered me. I’m guessing he was a safe sex guy or something.

But I still wanted that cum (big load, too), so I got off him, and proceeded to scoop up the cum and finger it into my ass. Then I went back to my room and texted Matt, “One load down my throat and one fingered up my ass…”

Which brings me to the topic of Matt…

You see, Matt was also having an interesting Saturday…. Matt, why don’t you tell them about it?

5486372999613260578-2538638450480645368?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.