[Sperm Pig] Steam Room Breeding

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

As I’ve said before, the gym I go to is very gay. This becomes especially apparent in the locker room wet area.

It’s easy to pick out the players— if they linger in the sauna or steam room for more than 10 minutes, they’re “looking”.

Well, for the past few weeks, there’s been this sawed-off daddy who had been looking for trouble. And last night he got it.

Sawed-off daddy is maybe 5’5” tall, barrel-chested (with a belly), and an uncut cock.

A massive uncut cock a it turns out.

He and I had been making eye contact and displaying our wares over several different gym visits, but we never got to play.

It was always too busy with other guys coming and going and lingering.

However, I could tell he was interested by how hard he got, and man he has an impressive schlong for a shorter, stocky guy!

Anyway, last night we were both hovering in the sauna and hoping the place would thin out. But for the longest time, it looked like we were going to be thwarted again by a couple of old queen “lurkers” and a straight guy or two.

But as luck would have it, the straights left to clean up, and we got down to just one hovering queen.

Daddy then headed for then ow pry steam room, and I followed a minute later, leaving the old lurker guy in the sauna.

I knew we didn’t have much time, so once in the steam room, I made a bee line for sawed-off daddy and instantly went down on him.

This made him gasp audibly as this was our first official contact up to this point. We hadn’t even exchanged a quick fumble about.

His cock was impressive— 7.5”, uncut with lot of extra skin, and the middle part almost as thick as my wrist.

I slobbered on his cock ad sucked it as well as I could as fast as I could. Then I stood up and whispered to him “You need to fuck me. Now.”

I turned around, squatted til I was at his height, smeared more spit on my crack and waited.

There was about a 3 second hesitation on his part— just long enough that I got concerned I had misread his lustful shower glances.

But I was right (because men are pigs at heart), and suddenly he was pushing his cock head into me.

And then the rest of his thick prong.

It fucking HURT.

That man had a goddamn thick tool and we only had spit. And very little time.

So there I was, bent over in the back of the steam room, impaled on daddy’s cock. He has grabbed both my hips and is thrusting away.

All I can say is, thank god he was uncut, because that extra skin helped that big fucker slide back and forth.

“We don’t have much time,” I managed to whisper between grunts.

A few more quick thrusts later and Sawed-off daddy starts unloading in my ass. I squeezed my ass-muscles and milked him as best I could.

No sooner had he finished his orgasm when the steam room door opens. He yanked out of my ass quickly (god fucking damn it hurt!) and we separated and tried to cover with our towels while “fake stretching”.

The fact that we were mostly obscured by the steam helped cover up our shame, but it was all cool because it was just the old queen guy coming in for a look see.

I gave him a bit of a “thank you” show by popping sawed-off daddy’s cock in my mouth and cleaning off the cum from his foreskin.

Then we both hit the showers, him empty and me full of cum.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.