[Life In The Raw] Double Daddy ASS

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Hit up a fuck buddy of mine THE moment, I saw him logged onto BBRT. He asked me if I could come over and dump a load in him, I said fuck yeah and I went over. When I got to his apartment, he and a buddy, were both ass up, on their hands and knees. I ate my buddy's hole out, he and his friend began to kiss. Then I ate out his buddy's furry ass, the hole... the cheeks, all of his was covered in fur. Hot furry latino daddy ass. I got up and slid my raw cock up my buddy's hole. He moaned and his buddy kissed him again. I moved in and out of his big muscled butt, then I pulled out and slid my dick into his friend. My buddy got up and made out with me while I fucked his friend.

I pulled out and fucked my buddy, now his buddy moved up and kissed me. Handsome , older man.

I switched back and forth on their holes. Then my buddy told me that he wanted me to breed his friend, so he could fuck the load in deeper, I fucked his buddy, while my buddy got his dick sucked.

Then my buddy kissed me, called me a horny top boy, as I drilled the hot daddy ass.

He told me that he loves watching me fuck his friends, and wanted me to shoot my load deep in his ass, I fucked faster, and grabbed his hot fuzzy ass, and dumped my load deep in his hole.

I pulled out and my buddy fucked the load in deeper. He then told his friend "be good and clean your hole juice off of his dick" his buddy sucked me clean, we made out, they licked off my sweat. And I went home. They went off to a top buddy's place to get more dick and be cumdumps together.6205496180732721325-6392907597721755369?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.