[Sperm Pig] My 14 Load Weekend

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

So I didn’t match Dawson, but then again I had to hunt down my own cock all weekend.

I got like 7 loads at the sex party on Friday (blogged about) and 3 more on Saturday (blogged about).

And yesterday I took 4 more- for a total of 14. And 16 since last Tuesday.

Yesterday I started off with an Italian buddy I mine who is a top whore and fucks me occasionally. He got me on my back so I could work his pierced nips while telling him about my pigginess.

When I was finally ready for him to slick my hole with his cock snot, all I had to do was work his tits hard. And bam— there was #11.

Load 12 came from this married guy who snuck out to go to the “grocery store”.

Our sessions are always very quick. Basically to get his load, all I need to do is squat on him and give him some poppers.

Done, and 40 seconds later… Done.

Loads 13 and 14 came courtesy of a couple. A top and a vers/bottom were looking for a third. I told them my hole was well opened and lubed, and that i’d love for them to DP me.

They liked that idea and so came right over.

Unfortunately the DP’ing never happened, but we still had fun! They arrived and I welcomed them both by dropping to my knees and blowing them both by my front door.

Then we hit the bedroom where I got on all fours and started sucking the top guy (nice 7.5 incher with tons of precum) while the other guy (furry, cub guy, goatee, 6” dick) started eating my ass.

The cub riming me was really getting into it because he was tasting the previous two loads. It put him into a frenzy, at which point he spit on his cock and shoved it in me.

I was so loose at this point I barely flinched.

While continuing to suck the partner, I worked my ass as best I could in it’s worn out state. Which was evidentially good enough, because a few minutes later he groans and says, “Fuck! I can’t hold it— I’m gonna cum!”

And load #13 was deposited. And it was a doozey!

When the cub’s cock popped out a few minutes later, cum was oozing down my nutsack again and my ass felt sloppy wet.

The cub and the top traded places, I got on my back, and started getting fucked by the 7.5 incher.

Now him I felt. He was a bit thicker than usual, and my hole was starting to get sore at this point.

The cub knelt by face and I took his semi-hard cock in my mouth while his partner nailed me.

The cub was really getting off on seeing his husband nail my hole. He kept saying things like “Fuck that used cunt!” and “Yeah, hurt him! Give it to him Hard!”

I did my best to do the moans and groans and painful “Unnghhh! Unnghhh! Unnghhh!” with every hard thrust.

The truth is, it felt pretty damn good and was poking my prostate perfectly.

After some “Fuck yeah, knock him up“‘s from the cub, the partner finally unleashed his seed in me.

While he continued to slam his nut into my guts, I jacked off furiously, and when I came, the cub was instantly on my cock with his mouth.

He took it all. So no messy cleanup for any of us.

And now I’m back at work in a Monday, scheming on how I can get a few more precious cumloads in my hole before Thursday.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.